76939 Scimitar Way, Palm Desert, CA 92211
firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.BrendaBrownPhotography.com
PROFILE Strong foundation in photography, and computer applications complemented by knowledge of business operations and the need for customer-focused service.
Track record of initiative and achievement — seeking out freelance projects, expanding job description boundaries, volunteering, and being selected for positions of responsibility within chosen field.
EDUCATION Associates of Liberal Arts
Concentration in Photography and Graphic Arts
EXPERIENCE Photographer Freelance
Successful completion in several photography assignments including sports, portraits, weddings, special events that required intense planning, follow-through, and results that meet client objectives.
• Project: Sports Photography for ringside photos and marketing armature and professional boxing fighters through capturing their best moments to help promote the career. (Fall 2008 and Presently).
? Scope: Worked with client one of many Randy Caballero to select and position specific images for publication. Shot and developed photos; made recommendations and gave technical input regarding reproduction of photographs to be produced in local paper as well as local news cast.
• Project: Captured and created beautiful memorable Wedding Portraits. (Summer 2009)
? Scope: Met with client to determine project goals; selected shots and photographed wedding and working with strict budget limitations, researched developing options and selected packages based on quality and price; organized and presented finished photographs.
• Project: Desert Showdown; Children’s armature boxing to market the event for community boxing affiliation for children through Golden Boy Production. (Summer 2010).
? Scope: Worked Ralph Romero whom selected me to capture the children’s event for the Spot Light 29 casino of the Desert Showdown. Selected and position specific images for publication which have been marketed and promoted within all the casino’s. Shot and developed photos; made recommendations and gave technical input regarding reproduction of photographs to be produced in local paper as well as local news cast and reproduction of T-shirts for promotions for future boxing events.
• Project: Desert Showdown; Professional Boxer Rosendo Alvarez hired me to complete Portraits photos for his Bio marketing his career in the boxing world. (Summer 2010).
? Scope: After working with Rosendo and the Publisher of the magazine the results were to use my portraits photos that were published in the International Sports Magazine “El Diario De Los Nicaragua”.
• Project: Second Camera; Working with Picture It Photography owner, Bill Duffy. I was to take direct photos of the wedding and wedding party. (Spring 2010)
? Scope: I worked closely with the Bride and her Bridesmaid taking photos. Made sure the Groom and the family were at the set location for photos and to organize the arrangement of the family for Portraits to be memorial able.
• Project: Portraits of Senior Pictures meeting with the client after planning out the set locations. (Summer 2010)
? Scope: Working closely with the client’s needs and following through with our plans the photos were what client used for Senior Portraits.
• Project: Promotional Portraits; Special event, I have worked with several bands that wanted photos while on stage. (Fall 2011)
? Scope: Along with Portraits for their band promotions and c-d covers. I set their location and lighting for their group photos.
• Project: Freelance Photography; Internship, I work closely with clients that are allowing me to use their photos to build my portfolio by volunteering for community events, friends, family, businesses, rodeos. (2005 to Presently)
? Scope: I find myself at special events taking photos and in turn I give them a free service, for being a model for me. I like to get images of the people when in motion or at the peak of their emotional expressions. The client is happy and I have a great photo to use.
SKILL • PC Systems and Macintosh Systems
• Applications: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign,
Nik Software, Lightroom 3.
• 4x5, 2 1/4, 35mm cameras
• Black/white and color film processing and printing
ORGANIZATIONS • (PPA) Professional Photographers Association
• (NAPP) National Association of Photoshop Professionals