(619) 993 – 0984
Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise July 2006 – June 2007
- Professional Designation Degree in Product Development
- Handbag Portfolio selected among the top 15% for Portfolio Review
Azusa Pacific University September 2002 – May 2006
? Bachelor of Arts – Business Administration
? Minor – Spanish
? Dean’s List – Fall 2005
? Alpha Kappa Psi – Pledge Master 2003, Master of Rituals 2005 – 2006
? Council of Business Students – Fall 2005
Trinity College August 2004 – December 2004
? Advance study of Spanish grammar, literature, writing, and speaking.
Peek Packaging March 2009 – Present
• Receptionist – In charge of answering phones, directing leads, maintaining website, front desk
• Creative Director – Graphically and structurally design packaging for consumer products using ArtiosCAD and Illustrator. Maintain website. Create pallet configurations using TOPS.
• Accounting – Accounts receivable, accounts payable, and other general managerial/HR tasks, while maintaining the creative director job requirements.
BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP July 2007 – July 2008
• Design Associate – Accessories: Manipulate photos, create vision boards, create and update tech packs, price sheets, and spec sheets.
Arden B. July 2006 – June 2007
• Fashion Specialist
Skills and Interests
Computer: Expert in Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, Illustrator, Photoshop, (CS4-5) ArtiosCAD, TOPS Engineering. Intermediate in: Dreamweaver, HTML/CSS, FTP.
Hobbies: Skiing, hiking, boxing, knitting, sewing, designing, cooking, running, jewelry, fashion, I sell Jewelry through a website I started called Carly’s Closet.
References available upon request.