HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 22 years technical writing/editing experience. Wrote and validated system–wide
troubleshooting procedures for submarine fire control systems, Patriot missile, minehunting
sonars and weapon simulators
• Storyboarded, scripted, videotaped, narrated, and edited more than 37 multimedia elearning
and sales training projects for American Power Conversion Field Service Training and
Marketing/Sales teams (demo reel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C34rt_kokRQ)
• Six years experience developing curriculum for American Power Conversion (APC) Field
Service Training courses
• Managed a team of four technical writers at Raytheon
• Edited/revised APC Data Center University online modules for customer Instructor Led
• Validated and verified APC service installation manuals
• Assisted proposal teams and marketing projects
• Designed Tactical Weapons System MK 107 Mod 1 electronic technical manual in HTML format
• Wrote and developed SPS-73 radar HTML electronic technical manual with an SQL database
backend for US Navy and Coast Guard.
• Six years Navy service as a Fire Control Technician
• Two years experience documenting client/server middleware for Early, Cloud & Co.
• 18 years experience providing documentation to military specification for several multi–million dollar projects at Raytheon.
• Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Visio 2011
• Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Indesign, Flash, Acrobat Professional, Presenter, Captivate
• Final Cut Pro
B. A. Journalism - University of Iowa