Great Results, On Time, Creative
I am very versatile in web and graphic design/development, branding, marketing, from concept to the finished product. I always get the work done on time and under budget and have fantastic communication skills. I am a very concise developer and have a full knowledge in my technology stack area. I understand and listen to the client’s needs and produces the client’s visual product with precision for return business.
Disciplines I practice:
W3C standards, CSS 2-3 and specificity/inheritance, HTML5, Progressive Enhancement, Eye Tracking, and common sense.
Software I use regularly:
Design in: Photoshop, Illustrator, DreamWeaver, Fireworks, Image Ready and Flash. Wireframes, Flowcharts, In Design, Acrobat, PageMaker, Quark, Freehand, Final Cut Pro and After Effects. Productivity in all Microsoft Office applications.
Languages I am proficient in:
• Collaborate with content strategists, front-end developers, programmers, information architects, and project managers to develop site improvements and additions based on business objectives, usability studies, metrics, and real-time.
• Extend and contribute corporate branding styles to new website designs, style guides and graphics.
• Create and deliver elegant visual interfaces utilizing user-centered design principles to development teams using Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, while providing solid reasoning for their design decisions.
• Highly proficient user of Adobe Creative Suites, Quark, and others in Mac OSX environment
• Color and press checking; post-press finishing of projects
• Fast, accurate production for wide variety of projects including branding, packaging, and other collateral materials
• Expertly evaluating, purchasing, implementing, and troubleshooting equipment and software
• Managing multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Skilled in marketing, branding, large scale presentations for conventions and events.
• Certified Instructor in Advanced Integrated Systems. Wrote and implemented curriculum in web development, graphic and web design, marketing and practical application. Have a 99% Student Retention Rate & Awards.
• Trained small and corporate businesses in Oracle Applications designed by consultants and myself.
• Design and layout of print media incorporating corporate guidelines or creating new identity; quality execution of digital composites from rough sketches; and rendering of complex camera ready pre-press
07/01/00 - Present.
Strategic Partner, Oracle-Educate.com, Scappoose, Oregon
Strategic Partner with Oracle-Educate.com. Developed, designed, implemented and trained both Corporate and Private Businesses and their websites and applications. Met tight budgets and deadlines. Worked with multiple clients and personnel on several projects. Developed internet marketing strategies and search engine positioning. Trained clients in use of Oracle designed applications for various websites with strategic partner, Oracle-Educate.com.
11/01/94 – 07/01/2007
Fast Thunder Media Inc., Consultant. Sheridan, Oregon
Design and pre-press production for agency specializing in retail visual merchandising. Produced marketing tools for large scale advertising for events and conventions; branding, ad campaigns, vinyl’s and displays, oversized banners and posters, retail schematics, packaging, human resources collateral, and conference and special events materials.
In charge of projects using several top consultants in the advertising field around the country for ad campaigns and marketing working with several different tribes.
Trained large corporations using Oracle Applications for the website that we designed and developed. In charge of projects using several top consultants in the advertising field around the country for ad campaigns and marketing working with several different tribes. Located financing for the Crow Tribal Casino through Petter Barve.
07/11/01 - 03/01/04 Certified Instructor in Advanced Computer Integrated Systems. BCTI, Salem, Oregon
Awards in 99 percent retention rate for students and Instructor excellence.
07/1/89 - 11/01/94 Media Specialist, Contra Costa College, San Pablo, CA
Implemented and designed course curriculum. Managed multiple projects simultaneously. Prepared course brochures, media, video, posters, and photography for faculty, staff and students.
Contra Costa College, CA; Major: Multi-Media Specialist
David Jacob Daub
Worked with BizQueue and Oracle Educate on many website projects.
Contra Costa College
John Diestler, Multi-Media Specialist
2600 Mission Bell Dr.
San Pablo, Ca 94806
Worked with John Diestler, College Staff, students and faculty on educational and marketing material.
Channel Marine Services
Marilynn and Gregory Van Sickle, Owners
25500 NW St. Helens Road
Scappoose, Oregon 97056
Designed and developed website.