ANTAR T. IRVIN
Academy of Art University B.F.A. in Animation
* Making bi-weekly clothing moves utilizing our sale information.
* Checking emails periodically for any shifts in Company demands or policies.
* Managing a staff of 8 employees and giving them their daily tasks and assignments.
* Maintaining an organized sales floor no matter the situation.
* making "on the spot" decisions on what needs to happen in difficult events/situations.
* Completing payroll for everyone in the dept.
* Overseeing maintenance projects and cleaning crews
* Created and designed all the cover art for UltraWorld X-tet’s Moon and Legend album
* Created animation for Take Too Long, a computer animated short film about victims from Hurricane Katrina. Produced by FearNot Films.
* Performed all animation for Angolan Hip-Hop performer Keita Mayanda’s music video, Musica Pro Sol Que Nasce.
* Assembled principle animation for a soon to be created studio house on behalf of FearNot Films
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Experience in managing a team and dealing in fast deadlines.
* Animation Software (Maya, Final Cut Pro, AfterEffects, Flash, Adobe Photoshop)
* Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work with diverse groups in a busy environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST