Seeking a position as a Graphic Artist that will utilizes my artistic skills. I have demonstrated ability to produce a wide variety of graphic products including business cards, letter heads, invitations, brochures and much more. I can provide genuine commitment to customer satisfaction. I have and will continue to demonstrate success in problem solving and posses a strong attention and an eye for detail.
Graphics: Adobe Photoshop, Image Ready, and Adobe Illustrator,
Websites: Dreamweaver, Microsoft Front Page, Publisher, Word Press and PageMaker
Freelance Graphic Artist 2012 – Present
- Currently work for myself under the name of The Wright Graphixz
- Create top of the line logos, business cards, invitations, calendars, and much more for small businesses and others.
Curves Entertainment Photo Editor 2011 – Present
- Retouch photos of models for websites, posters, and calendars.
Senior Web Developer at B&M Media 2008 – 2011
- Lead designer utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator, and other tools to develop online websites
- Continued to create web ads, banners, and e-newsletters to drive attention to Web site.
- Responsible for all stages of Web site creations for clientele, from initial design and architecture to development, deployment, and management of Web sites.
Freelance Web Designer 2002 – 2007
- Created Web ads and banners to bring attention to Web sites.
- Designed and maintained businesses/personal web sites.
May 2002—Oct 2002
Web Development Certification Midlands Technical College
June 2007-Dec 2010
Associates of Arts in IT Visual Communication University of Phoenix