Reynaldo Dangzalan Lizardo
7 Dizon st. Philamlife Village, Pamplona,
Las Piñas City Philippines
(63) 922 8987500
An ambitious and hard working individual, my significant tenures at highly respected companies is testament to my commitment and ability. I handle multiple tasks on a daily basis competently, working well under the pressure. Frequent acknowledgment of my contribution from senior management illustrates still further my potential value to your company.
Music & Technical Director 2005 to present Victory Alabang
Music Director / Artist Mgr. 1990 to 2008 Entertainment Online, Inc
Band Manager 1986 - 1990 Tracks
Key skills and achievements
• Studied at the University of Santo Tomas Conservatory of Music, major in Theory, Arrangement & Composition. Composer,choir trainer, film scorer, music arranger & director.
• In the Philippines, wrote jingles, radio ads & music scores, both locally & internationally. Also wrote compositions for different local artists. Vina Morales, Luke Mijares, Jaime Rivera, Brix Ferraris, Willie Nepomuceno, Lou Bounevie to name a few. Also musically directed concerts with most of them.
• Trainer of University of Santo Tomas High school Glee Club which won top honors in national competitions.
• Taught Theory, Arrangement & Composition at the UST Conservatory of Music for a short while.
• College of the Holy Spirit (Manila) Glee Club moderator/ trainer. Winner in Inter-scholastic choir competitions in Manila.
• Formerly vocal coach of some of the University of Santo Tomas choirs, which won several top honors in national choir competitions
• Composer/ songwriter of the song, "You, The One I Need In Loving More", 3rd place in Gospel Pop Songwriting Competition, National Grand Finals.
• Internationally, played alongside James Ingram (in KL), Toni Braxton (Live on 5, TV concert in Singapore), Stanley Jordan (in KL). Also music directed Boni James (#1 US sax player, in Penang); the Platters, in their Sabah concert tour; Michelle Gayle in KL
• Also did a few Christian albums & music directed concerts for Praise & Papuri through the years such as the "Katutubong Tunog" and "Ikawalong Salmo".
• Pioneered the band, Livewire. Best R & B band in Manila, 2007. Rode to Penang, KL, Jakarta, Singapore, Miyazaki, Nagoya, Okinawa, Medan, Kumamoto, Abu Dhabi to name a few.
Systems/ Hardware used
• Roland D-Series Linear Synthesis
• Korg X series
• Roland Sampling Series
• Roland X series
• Roland G Series
• Cool Edit Pro
• Garage Band
• Soundtrack Pro
• Sony Vegas
• Pro Tools
Training and qualifications
Bachelor in Music – theory Arrangement & Composition
UST Conservatory of Music
1982 – 1986
Awards and membership of professional bodies
Table tennis, basketball, computer games, video editing, blogging, watching DVDs.
Available on request.