To whom it may concern;
If you are currently seeking a business professional, I would appreciate your consideration of the enclosed information.
While my recent experience in real estate financing and insurance sales may give the impression of me being a one-dimensional sales professional, I feel that I have the most to offer a company that wants a positive, team-oriented business associate. Not only have I funded millions of dollars in business, but I have greatly enhanced my competitive standing by obtaining a bachelors degree in psychology, and a masters degree in education—teaching and learning; as well, I have continually developed my customer service skills, presentation and problem-solving skills, advanced in technology, as well as keeping a visionary perspective of continually looking outside the box to be adaptable and innovative in the marketplace. In addition, I proudly served in the US Army Reserve as a UH-1H Helicopter Mechanic, recognized as an honor graduate, and a squad leader. On top of all that, I am an artist. I enjoy drawing, painting, and photography. I have enclosed my resume to provide you with the details of my background and skills.
I would appreciate your review of my resume, and I would like to explore a career opportunity with your corporation. If you should have any immediate questions, or if you would like to further extend an employment offer, please do not hesitate to call me.
I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.
Keith A. James
KEITH A. JAMES
10237 Allie Ct.
Hesperia, Ca. 92345
To obtain a position as a business professional
Highlight of Qualifications
* Over 16 years of face-face and over-the-phone professional sales experience.
* Professionally licensed and trained in a variety of areas including real estate and insurance.
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs and quick learner on new forms of technology.
* Strong customer service orientation, problem solving skills, organizational skills, and creativity.
* Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion skills, and effective account management skills.
* Engaged in inside/outside sales in effort to promote a variety of insurance products including Medicare Advantage/Supplement, life and health insurance including HMO, PPO, POS, IUL, supplemental, and indemnity insurance , annuities, and a wide variety of other insurance products.
* Conducted informative seminars and presentations to real estate professionals and prospective borrowers promoting the benefits of homeownership, qualification guidelines various lending programs, and including FHA/VA, conventional, sub-prime loans, and regional down payment assistance programs.
* Cultivated and maintained multi-lateral business relationships with industry professionals and lending customers in effort to close transactions on a timely basis and to generate referrals and leads.
* Utilized key loan origination software to originate loan transactions and to get automated approvals via DU/LP, track transactions, and complete the required prior-to-close conditions.
* Proven track record of meeting individual/team business objectives.
Open Enrollment—Health & Life Insurance Agent 2007-PRESENT
Spherion Staffing ( Xerox Corp )—Outbound Sales 2008-2009
Remax Southland—Sr. Loan Officer 2003-2006
First Mutual Mortgage—Sr. Loan Officer 2000-2003
Norwest Mortgage—Sr. Loan Officer 1997-2000
Education / Licenses
B.S., Psychology Liberty University, 2010
M.Ed., Teaching & Learning Liberty University, 2012
Health & Life Insurance License TX & CA Dept. of Insurance License, 2007
Teaching Credential CA Commission on Teacher Credentialing, 2013
NV Dept. of Education—PENDING 97991