LINDSAY ANN RADKE
2450 Airport Road, H278
425-877-6425 Longmont, Colorado email@example.com
Accomplished Administrative Support Specialist with extensive knowledge in a variety of work environments and settings. Values research challenges and high volume on in-depth subjects and strategies. Proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects on time often under pressure. Reputation for working well independently and in a team environment. Communicates effectively with all levels of an organization. Works well under high stress situations. Very quick learner. Skills include:
• Microsoft Office • PQMS/GBI/WWBI • Apple iOs Tech Support
• iWorks • Internet Based Research • SPSS
APPLE ACCOUNT-IBM, Boulder, Colorado
Lead Quality Analyst
• Allocated duties of the department to the members of the Quality Team
• Maintained a database of the Quality Scorecaord and work completed by the Quality Members and the Team Leads for iOS and EA.
• Created Monthly Monitoring Plans (MMP) for NorthStar evaluations for the Quality Team and Team Leads.
• Implemented Employee Recognition Committee to boost company morale within the support staff and the advisors.
• Created trending reports for the Apple Client based on advisor metrics of performance and the call type the advisors received.
• Site DSAT analysis based on advisors metrics. Analyzing base metrics for root cause analysis for DSATs and AHT.
• Monitoring and coaching advisors for their success in the job role. All outliers assigned have significantly improved with successful coaching methods.
• Ranked number one on CCI cadet report while an advisor on the phones.
• Averaged over a 90% consistently for six months while taking calls, while staying within average handle time metric and after call work metric.
MANPOWER 2008 – 2010
RIGHT MANAGEMENT, Broomfield, Colorado Currently
Develops and delivers career transition services, and provides human resources consulting services.
• Formatted resumes to a specific format for Right Management.
• Sent letters of program benefits to clients.
• Assembled books for upcoming classes.
• Printed resume and business card orders for clients.
• Managed front office phones and other administrative duties.
KABLE FULLFILLMENT CENTER, Louisville, Colorado 2008 - 2009
Data Entry Specialist
• Entered data to fulfill magazine orders.
• Entered roughly 1000+ orders nightly.
• Able to adapt to any program with minimal training and guidance.
LINDSAY ANN RADKE Page Two
JOY IN BOOKS, Louisville, Colorado 2007 - 2008
Locally owned bookstore.
Data Entry and Cost Analyst Specialist
• Uploaded store stock to be sold on Amazon via MONSOON.
• Analyzed cost through supply and demand on rare and used books.
• Set prices based on rolling scale for adjustments to supply and demand.
• Implemented new system for in store trade credits using a spreadsheet through Excel.
PIER ONE, Longmont, Colorado and Boulder, Colorado 2007 - Currently
Unique furnishing and accents for the home.
• Met sales goal each shift.
• Maintained led number of marketing quotas, i.e. gathering phone numbers and emails.
• Worked early morning truck shift, lifting 50+lbs continuously for four hour shift.
• Earned Associate of the Quarter, Winter 2009
MONROE PUBLIC SCHOOLS, Monroe, Washington 1998 - 2007
Worked various jobs with employed with Monroe Public Schools
THE SUMMIT PROGRAM (2007)
A behavioral school of students from seventh grade to 12th grade. The school is comprised of five local schools districts. Students have behavioral and emotional issues, as well as learning disabilities.
• Managed confidential student files.
• Implements programs for the schools first graduation.
• Established a database for absent student to correspond directly to their discipline files.
• Prepared letters for the court system for students who were noncompliant with the BECCA Bill.
• Entered student files into district database.
Curriculum and Instruction Barcoding Specialist (2005 - 2007)
• Implemented system for barcoding all text books in the district.
• Went from school to school personally barcoding each text book.
• Establish a spreadsheet containing process of barcoding.
Technology Location Team (2000)
• Set up district computers in all new schools.
• Assisted in establishing a connection to network hubs.
• Installed printers for all computers in the district.
• Won Team award for the year 2000 for Outstanding Team Work
BA, Law and Justice/ Pre-Law, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington
BA, Philosophy, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington
BA, Political Science, Central Washington University