• Extensive and versatile writing experience.
• Keyword implementation within articles.
• Simplification of complex topics/articles.
• Social Media/Networking proficiency.
• Ability to write on various topics.
• Creative, innovative and decisive thinker.
• Ability to meet strict deadline requirements.
• Organized, meticulous and detail oriented.
• Type 85+ words per minute; touch 10-key.
• Independent and willingness to learn.
Additional experience includes knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), Microsoft Works, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and MailChimp (newsletters and campaigns).
2009 – Present, Ivy Technical Community College Kokomo, IN
• Associates of Applied Science - (Anticipated Graduation - 2013)
Current Writing Experience:
Freelance Writer for Merchant Circle and Textbroker content mills.
•Private Client - Review Writer
Write hotel reviews and produce informative articles.
•Private Client - Content Writer
Write about various topics and produce well-written articles.
•Private Client - Editor
Fully edit articles by correcting grammar issues and replacing content.
•United World Poets – Commenter
Read and critique poems; facilitate satisfactory comments.
•Demand Studios – Title Editor
Edit article titles per company editing guidelines.
Relevant Writing Experience:
•Private Client – Financial Writer
Write bank reviews and rates; produce informative articles about banking regulations.
•English Major – Content Writer
Write product descriptions and content for web pages; write various “How-To” articles.
•Express Writers Online – Content Writer
Write description based on pictures and videos; produce keyword rich articles.
•Confidential Client – Online Ambassador
Assist members and visitors with utilizing company’s site.
Additional experience in rewriting, BMR content, Craigslist ad posting and forum posting.