PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
• Directed the production of projects and shows all over the country. Produced multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
• Directed media projects from video, photography, graphics, web and multi-media. Directed national shows for television and internet.
• Was selected as one of the first beta testers for Apple’s Final Cut Pro. Has taught Final Cut Pro and After Effects in a classroom setting.
• Has been written up in Markee Magazine and was on the cover of two separate issues. Has been awarded 14 national awards.
• Has produced video and photography for clients such as: Coca-Cola Enterprises, LaFace Records, UCB Pharmaceuticals, HBO, CGI/Platinum Entertainment, History Channel, Russell Athletic, West Wayne, Big Canoe, Internet Security Systems, Fox Sports South, Comcast, Discovery Networks, ESPN, Career Sports & Entertainment, MavTV, Journal Broadcast Group and more.
Cox Communications – Contractor – Atlanta, GA
January 2011 - Present
Creative Sources Photography, Inc. – Part Time Instructor – Sandy Springs, GA
July 2010 - Present
• Teaching Final Cut Pro Suite and Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects.
Battle Renovations – Director/Editor – Alpharetta, GA
March 2010 – December 2010
• Developed and direct pilot show “The Battle Plan”, a home remodeling show to be aired on HGTV.
Double Eagle Productions, LLC – Director/Producer - Lawrenceville, GA
March 2005 – February 2010
• Created and shot the reality shows Real Guys…Real Golf.
• Productions specializing in sports and especially golf.
• Directed and executive produced all shows (1 hour shows) for 3 full seasons.
• Managed crews and day-to-day production.
• Wrote scripts and commercials for the shows.
• Awarded three Summit Creative Awards for 2007 ad campaign.
• Clients such as: Fox Sports South, Comcast, ESPN, Career Sports & Entertainment, MavTV, Journal Broadcast Group.
OneFourTwo Productions – Managing partner/Creative Director - Marietta, GA
June1998 – January 2009
• Worked directly with PR firms/advertising agencies to perform task related to marketing plans.
• Produced/directed live productions for corporate events and multi-camera music videos.
• Managed projects from video, photography, graphics, web and multi-media.
• Managed 20+ employees.
• Was on the cover of the November 2008 issue of Markee Magazine and won 9 national awards. Clients such as: Coca-Cola Enterprises, GlaxoSmithKline, Health Science Media, LaFace Records, UCB Pharmaceuticals, HBO, CGI/Platinum Entertainment, History Channel, Russell Athletic, West Wayne, Big Canoe, Internet Security Systems & more.
HONORS AND AWARDS:
• 1998 Aegis Award for Live Production of James Hall concert. Live for BET & Block Buster Sales. Project for CGI/Platinum Entertainment.
• 1998-2000 was selected as one of Apple’s first beta tester for Final Cut.
• 2000 Summit Award for the short form documentary "The Mighty Clouds of Joy-39 Years of Gospel."
• 2000 Aegis Award was in recognition of our performance in the editing of "The Mighty Clouds of Joy-39 Years of Gospel." Created for the Gospel Hall of Fame induction.
• 2001 Telly Award for Best Use of Music in a Documentary or Biography for "The Mighty Clouds of Joy-39 Years of Gospel."
• 2001 Aurora Award for excellence in editing. Nominated for the corporate marketing video of ActiveHealth Management produced by Michael Douglas of Abovo Marketing Group.
• 2001 Aegis Award "Award of Excellence" in the field of editing.
• 2001 Telly Award for Local TV & Cable commercials. Commercial for Big Canoe Realty Group.
• 2003 Summit Creative Award – Big Canoe Realty Group – Marketing materials: Campaign – B2B
• 2007 Summit Creative Award-"Real Guys...Real Golf" - Writing award for best commercial launch.
• 2007 Summit Creative Award-"Golf Workout" -Television-Best use of Humor – Silver
• 2007 Summit Creative Award-"Ball Retriever"-Television-Best use of Humor - Bronze
North Georgia College of Art & Design - Photo Sciences/AA - 1988
(Formerly run by North Georgia Tech) (Now owned by Georgia State University)
North Georgia Tech. Studio Management Ronnie Owens
Rochester Institute of Tech. Digital Imaging Andy David
Professional Photo Resource Digital Catalog Steve Moss/Polaroid
Professional Photo Resource Lighting Effects Brian Winston
Heuris MPEG Pro class Understanding Compression Brian Roy