SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85260
(602) 770 0690
- Freelance Video Editor / Camera Operator 2007 – Present Scottsdale, AZ
- Responsible for managing media, digitizing, offline editing, and office organization.
- Developed and maintained client relationships locally and nationally.
- Edited fast-paced athletic commercials, educational, and international resort videos for
websites and local broadcast.
- On-site experience in fast paced, deadline driven environment as footage handler/editor.
- Arizona State University - Men’s/Women’s Basketball Stadium Introduction Video (2008)
- Arizona State University - Psychology Department – Educational DVD (2008)
- Where Loyalty Lies (2008) - Short film – Editor/Cinematographer/Camera Operator.
- Sylvia’s Spas – International Spa Resorts (2010) – Promotional Videos - Editor
- CADET (2011) - Short film – Editor/Cinematographer/Camera Operator.
Assistant Editor - Feature Films
- Deadfall Trail (2008) – Assistant Editor/Footage Handler/Production & Camera Assist.
- Blood Into Wine (2010) – Digital Image Tech/Footage Handler/Production Assist.
- Queens of Country (2011) – Digital Image Tech/Footage Handler/Production Assist.
Arizona State University May 2003 – December 2007
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies, Mass Communications & Business – *** Laude
- Earned 15 additional credits in film study and video production – Program GPA of 4.00
- Personable/Outgoing/Quick learning/Organization/Research/Diligence/Efficiency.
- Proficient in Mac/Microsoft OS programs. Camera; Panasonic HVX-200, Canon 5D, 7D,
- Extensive knowledge in Mac Final Cut Pro Editing Suite, Compressor, DVD Studio.
- 2012 People's Choice Award - Short Film - CADET - Editor
- Credited Assistant Editor for Feature Documentaries & Feature Films (Blood Into
Wine – 2010) (Deadfall Trail – 2009)
- Produced/filmed/edited two independent short films (CADET) & (Where Loyalty Lies)
- Edited promotional videos for award winning international spa/resort designers.
A very personable, hard working individual that is goal oriented. Possess a broad range of experience and knowledge in media, studio management, and operations. Strong ability to establish, mature, and advance client relationships. Self driven and works well in team atmospheres.