Ndeye Yacine Mbodj
203 Nunda Avenue Fl 2, Jersey City, NJ 07306
(917) 889 0091
Seeking entry-level positions such as, bank teller, translator and/or receptionist, utilizing good customer service experience and solid math background. Detail-oriented and very organized.
• Bilingual in both French and Wolof (Wolof is the common tongue spoken in Senegal, West Africa).
• Knowledge and experience with cash register: handled credit card, debit card and checks transactions.
• Good filing and organizational skills.
• Experience in handling confidential paperwork.
• Ability to take accurate phone messages and deliver messages promptly.
• Good customer-relations background.
• Solid math background
• Computer Skills:
*Application: Microsoft Office, Outlook
Home Health Aid 2010-2011
Reliable Community Care Inc., New York, NY
• Provided personal health care in the home of patients.
• Provided patients with emotional support.
• Cared for disabled patients.
• Cared for mentally-ill patients.
Us Funds For UNICEF, New York, NY
• Participate in programs promoting education, advocacy and fundraising initiative.
• Collect, Count and disburse donations.
• Covered phones for word-processing for volunteer clerks during clerk’s breaks.
Whataburger Co., Edmond, OK
• Operated cash register, handled credit card, debit card and checks transactions.
• Reconciled cash draw at beginning and end of shift.
University Of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, OK
- Operated cash register
- Reconciled cash draw
University Of Central Oklahoma 2003-2005
Majored in Math, completed 47h of courses.
High School Diploma 2003
ITECOM (Institute of Techniques and Commerce), Dakar, Senegal