Reels, Portfolio, And Letter Of Recommendation Available At:
OBJECTIVE: I aspire to employ my proficient art and design skills in a way that best benefits a company in need of my talents.
EDUCATION: Received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation from top-ranked Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, Georgia in March, 2010 where I excelled in these classes: 2-D Design, 3-D Character Setup and Animation, Digital Cell Animation, Survey of Sequential Art.
• Expert skill level in Adobe Photoshop 7 through Adobe Photoshop CS5: Skillfully created digital matte paintings, cell-shaded drawings, character design mock-ups, and a personal label.
• Skilled in using Macromedia Flash 8 through Adobe Flash CS5: Prepared several short films using digital cutout style animation.
• Proficient in operating Adobe Premiere CS3 through CS5: Created personal reels in Premier CS5.
• Proficient in manipulating Adobe After Effects CS3 through CS5: Created motion graphics for Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen, Maryland using After Effects CS5; Edited personal reels in After Effects CS5.
• Proficient knowledge of and application of AutoDesk Maya: Composed and rendered digital 3D models in AutoDesk Maya for numerous academic Animation projects.
• Adept in using Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 through Adobe Dreamweaver CS5, CSS and HTML: Created personal website using Dreamweaver CS5, CSS, and HTML.
• Skilled in using Adobe Illustrator CS2 through CS5: Created storyboards in Premier CS3 through CS5; Created personal logo using Illustrator CS5.
• Experienced in utilizing Corel Painter 9: Created digital matte paintings
• Proficient in usage of Macintosh Platform and Microsoft Windows / Office.
• Have created solicited artistic pieces using Adobe Creative Suite CS5.
ACTIVITIES / MEMBERSHIPS: Assisted junior year roommate with problem solving and production of several of her student films; Member of SCAD’s Anime club.
• Elizabeth Comeau: Ellicott City, MD – Baby Sitter and Art Tutor: August 2011- October 2011.
• MRA and Sardi Design: Baltimore, MD – Graphic Designer: August 2011 - Under Freelance Contract.
• Nonprofit Foley artist for independent film “Gorgeous Night” by Origin Nile Films – March through April 2011.
• Currently working on solicited illustrations in the creation of a children’s book: February 2011 – completion.
• Graphics design intern for Aberdeen Iron Birds Baseball at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen, MD: July 2010 – September 2010: Proficiently employed a variety of software systems to create designs for the team scoreboard; Created the graphic designs for NASCAR and Superhero Nights.
• Diddywopps & Keeffers Art Camp: Monkton, MD - Camp Counselor: July 2007.
AWARDS / HONORS: Dean’s List at the Savannah College of Art and Design.