• Description: Script coordinator on HBO Series; Creator/Executive Producer: Mike White, Producer: Joanne Toll
• Duties: Coordinated script revisions and legal clearances for first year series
MONTANA ARTISTS AGENCY
Department Coordinator, Television
• Duties: Research new and returning television series for opportunities for clients, reading and coverage of pilot scripts for client consideration, create and maintain television database, facilitated client deals on projects, oversee assistants, created assistant training program
• Description: Assistant to President/Owner at talent agency
• Duties: Research and submit clients on various film and television projects, maintain Filemaker Pro database of projects and create specialized reports, coordinate client meetings
Script Coordinator/ Assistant to the Executive Producers
• Description: Assistant to Robin Green & Mitchell Burgess, creators/EP’s of CBS pilot
• Duties: Coordinated and maintained daily schedule for two executive producers; coordinated script revisions; organized and critiqued writer submissions for staff consideration; set-up production office
THE ATTIC DOOR
• Feature-length film in Utah under SAG Ultra-Low Budget agreement
o WINNER, Best Feature, 2009 BendFilm Festival
• Description: Freelance contributor
• Duties: Wrote humor-based articles on celebrities and pop culture news.
ONE CELL, ONE LIGHT RADIO
• Description: Promotional Writer
• Duties: Created promotional material for internet radio program with large audience
• Description: Blog Writer
• Duties: Music-oriented blog focusing on critical historical analysis as well as news and other relevant information
• Description: Freelance production assistant in Television Production department
• Duties: Covered assistant desk for Production Executives; assisted Network Television in departmental move.
THE KENNEDY/MARSHALL COMPANY
• Description: Intern for feature development department.
• Duties: Covered potential projects in various forms (book, script, etc.); organized database of potential projects.
NO HANDS PRODUCTIONS/”KEITH”
Assistant to Director & Producer
• Description: Assistant to Director and Producer of feature film.
• Duties: Coordinated daily affairs in post-production office; Covered potential projects in various forms (book, script, etc.); Assisted Producer, Director and UPM on pre-production of re-shoots for feature-length film.
• “Miss/Guided” (pilot; 20th Century Fox)
• Over thirty feature and short films in Central Florida area.
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA
School of Film & Digital Media
Bachelor of Fine Arts
• Accomplishments: Directed six short films; wrote 15+ short films and 3 features; 2nd Place in annual screenwriting competition; Dean’s List.
Proficient in Mac and PC-based operating systems; extensive knowledge in Final Draft, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, FileMaker Pro, InEntertainment software; multi-line phone systems; copy, fax and scanners; immaculate spelling & grammar; excellent sense of humor; self-starter and team player.