Flat no, 203, GH-77, Sector-20
Panchkula – 134112
Looking for a challenging position in an organization where occasions for growth and expansion are afforded in the field of French Language.
o Comprehensive knowledge in French to distribute and present learning efficiently.
o Good in French language and experience in teaching and translation
o Interpersonal talent and strong aspiration to work as French Translator
Institute of Travel and Tourism Academy (ITTA), Chandigarh
French Teacher and Translator, July 2010 – Present
• Translating documents from French to English and English to French.
• Organized course purposes and outlines for course of study subsequent curriculum guidelines and necessities of the French ministry of instruction.
• Performed classes in French, Lecture, and use audiovisual teaching aids to present topic matter to class.
• Arranged, administer, accurate tests, record results, assign educations, correct papers, and hear oral arrangements. Strong desire to work with children
• Provided instructional program compatible with the needs and characteristics. Ensured to follow prescribed curriculum, instructional methods and materials. Maintained up-to-date lesson plans and reported student progress. Managed to develop a close relationship with each student’s parents or guardians. Performed other duties as may be assigned by the director.
TCS – Tata Consultancy Services, Bangalore
French Executive (Trainee), March 2010 – June 2010
1. Attended the classes of French for specific objectives: “French in the field of market study and analysis” from the 25th March to 28th April 2010.
2. The main focus of the course was structured and analytical writing in French. The duration of the training held at Alliance française de Bangalore was 115 hours.
Home Tuitions (French)
January 2008 – February 2010
• Performed classes in French for School Students (Class 5 onwards, CBSE and ICSE)
• Students taught:
o DPS Chandigarh,
o Strawberryfields School
o Bhavan Vidyalaya,
o St. Johns,
o Gurukul School
• DELF A1 and DELF A2 preparation. (Please check www.learnfrenchwithanuj.com )
Professional IT Experience
TechTier Inc. Chandigarh,
Web Content Management - April 2005 – February 2010
Job role includes:
• Web content maintenance of SAP.com websites: www.sap.com – (Canada – English and French versions)
• To perform Quality Control checks and ensure that the tasks/content is updated as per the SAP guidelines.
• Level 1 - 8 from from Alliance francaise de Chandigarh
• DELF B1 in French Language, Alliance francaise de Chandigarh
• Bachelor in Commerce from Delhi University
last updated: August 15, 2011