P.O. Box 8671
Calabasas, CA 91372
SITE GALLERY: http://www.futuristicwave.com/rick-bruce-art-3.htm
Creative graphic artist talented in vector, bitmap, and 3D applications creative content generation for animation, toy /model, other products and interactive. Experienced drawer, aptitude for vector illustration with precision detail that translates well for web, print, and other applications. Also writing skills, see http://www.futuristicwave.com/Writing%20Page%202.html
Graphic Art Professional Experience:
- Lead Artist Game 3D element creation “Hover Carnage” http://hover.sourceforge.net/authors/:
Designed and rendered 3D elements for video game development. Work included original sketch and final 3D renderings of items to be used in game play. (Check site for credits. Weapons, missiles, ships, etc.)
- Cyber Spectrum Marketing Inc.: Anime Design for web site (Commercial racing site) hot hostess girl (contract job) Job consisted of creating an original anime hostess character, and tweaking to customer satisfaction.
- AAA Silk Screening: developed computer art for T-shirts, (have sample) working with client art, as well as developing own design and finished product. Duties include digital art development, vector and bitmap data preparation for printing, color management, and file conversions.
- Jack’s Pacific: (Malibu temp.) Product digital photo, editing, and network management for new product entries.
- Support Free Speech - Promotional T-shirt, Howard Stern (‘04), major compensation original digital art project
- Biz Photo: Real estate business card development
- Dr. J. McCandless: (private practice nutrition/autism medicine) Front office, customer service representative, clerical, shipping, general office, web site creation: StarvingBrains.com
Versed Applications: (full Macintosh AND Windows control)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Macromedia Freehand
- Cinema 4D
- Microsoft Word
- Anatomy and figure rendering (American Art Institute)
- Mechanical drafting (Calabasas High)
- Commercial Art (WVOC-conventional material commercial graphics certification)
Conventional Materials Skills:
- Pencil Art
- Line Inking
EXTRA: World wide published How-to Art PDF, “ImagineFX Magazine”, a major How-to PDF text book on DVD.
Salary/Compensation Negotiable per project/volume and type of work.
Salary: Negotiable by project or contract, affordable for smaller home or startup projects, please email to discuss your project.