• Bilingual communicator with an excellent managerial, time managing, and follow through the skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Ability to multi-task and follow-up with an eye for details
• Experience in working and communicating with Customers
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Fluent in Portuguese
• Comprehension of Spanish
• Assistant Manager / Massage Therapist
Lulu a Day Spa – Cumming, GA – April 2002/January 2005.
• Office Manager
TQM Consulting, Inc. – Atlanta, GA – May 2000/April 2001.
• Event Coordinator Assistant
Political campaign for Paulo Barboza Filho (State Representative) – Sao Paulo, Brazil – April 1998/March 1999.
Assisted on coordinating social events throughout the campaign and after the election.
• Marketing Assistant
Santander Bank – Sao Paulo, Brazil – August 1995/April 1998.
Assisted in corporate events like branch openings, customer and staff appreciation events, etc. Also responsible for promotional products research, selection and purchase.
• Bachelor of Business Administration
Universidade Catolica de Petropolis – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
• Event Coordination Certificate
SENAC – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.