TECHNICAL TRAINER / PROJECT SUPERVISOR
Leadership / Continuous Process Improvement / Sales / Administrative Assistant / Advanced Research
Managed process enhancement projects, increased productivity and reduced specific unit costs. Maintained and increased various metric objectives through effective re-training programs.
* Condensed the “New-Hire” training period from 4-6 weeks to 3-4 weeks.
* Created in-house training programs to ensure hands-on technical knowledge, and improve customer satisfaction.
* Developed “quick access” referencing system to improve business efficiency by reducing paper usage, up to 15%.
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal skills, and self-starting & excels in team environments.
* Exceptional understanding of assigned applications, with specialized technical knowledge
* Strong software development skills to better organize and manage information
* Excellent technical knowledge of all phases of application systems
* Extensive hands on experience with Computer Repair, Technical Troubleshooting, and Networking
* Proficient in Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Macintosh Operating Systems 10.4-10.6
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, One Note, and Publisher
AT&T Inc., Bellaire, Texas 5/2009 – 9/2010
• Floor Supervisor (8/2009 – 9/2010): Assist the management team in meeting required Grade of Service components, employee performance and technical knowledge development. Recommend process improvements based on observation analysis. Effectively communicate and disseminate information to the employees. Resolved customer escalations issues, monitor open callback tickets and managed training classes as needed. Supported and coached over 126 Agents with Technical troubleshooting assistance and process flows. Developed & created the “Online Binder”. The “Online Binder” enhanced overall efficiency and reduced paper costs. Created and distributed detailed reports for the management team.
• Customer Assistant (5/2009 – 8/2009): Responsible for customer’s first point of contact for post-sale assistance with self-installation or subsequent problems in DSL service. Work with and refer issues to other affiliated groups to troubleshoot and restore Internet services.
Best Buy Co. Inc., Pasadena, Texas 6/2008 – 5/2009
• Tier 3- Customer Assistant (9/2008 – 5/2009): Possessed excellent communication skills and easily adapted to fast pace environments. Knowledgeable of all products, and proficient in sales.
• Tier 1- Customer Assistant (6/2008 – 9/2008): Maintained flexibility to assignment changes, performed data entry and administrative work. Maintained customer satisfaction through ensuring the customer understood product specifications.