Motivated professional seeking career change into Programming utilizing solid academic background along with strong analytical, leadership and organization skills.
Graduate Certificate in Software Engineering,
University of Nebraska-Omaha, Omaha, NE
• Expected Graduation: Dec 2012
BS in Business Administration, Mar 2010
Bellevue University, Bellevue, NE
• GPA: 3.80/4.00
.Net Programmer, Omaha, 2010
Metropolitan Community College, Omaha, NE
AS Electrical Engineering Degree, May 1994
Institute of Technology, Casablanca, Morocco
Night Auditor Supervisor, Sept 2010- Present
Doubletree Hotel, Omaha, NE
• Train employees on proper audit preparation procedures and postings.
• Balance daily all guest charges, revenues and adjustments.
• Record and post daily outlet gratuity spreadsheet for payroll and outlet “Promo/Comp” spreadsheet for revenue adjustment distribution.
• Track matches of credit card accounts receiving credits using spreadsheets.
• Create and post two separate outlet revenue spreadsheets and post to PMS.
• M.O.D. training and responsibilities.
• Run and monitor PMS audit and report phases.
Fraud Analyst, Feb 2008 – Nov 2009
PayPal: La Vista, NE
• Assist clients in Europe and Canada with investigating fraud and account issues
• Identifying, analyzing, and categorizing fraudulent eBay transactions.
• Collaborating with other team members to achieve team objectives and manage projects
• Communicating with customers to provide informational updates and deliver exceptional service quality
Quality Assurance Associate, Jan 2005 – June 2007
Becton Dickinson, Holdrege, NE
• Performed quality assurance assignments with applications of standard procedures.
• Prepared quality assurance reports and evaluated employees in quality performance.
• Assessed quality of raw materials being delivered by the suppliers.
Page One of Two
Page Two of Two
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE, Continued
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Microsoft.Net Programmer
• Fluent in English, French and Arabic