Summary of Qualifications
Multi-lingual, responsible team player with outstanding verbal and written communications skills. Diligent, hardworking candidate with a passion to learn and grow professionally. Able to collaborate with all team members as well as vendors and clients. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Excited to pursue professional career in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Masters of Art: Italian | Wayne State University | Expected December 2011
Bachelor’s Degree: Arts and Science | Wayne State University | Major: Italian 2009
- Organized, detail oriented and innovative individual, always striving for excellence.
- Fluent in English, Italian and Albanian. Proficient in Spanish. Outstanding technology skills.
- Team focused, skilled at cooperating with, learning from and motivating colleagues.
Experience & Key Achievements
Pharmacy Technician- CVS Pharmacy Madison Heights, MI 2006-2010
- Act as right-hand for Pharmacist and fill out prescriptions and count medication.
- Work closely with patients in order to answer their questions quickly and accurately.
- Work with insurance companies and patience in order for fix incorrect medical claims.
- Perform inventory once a week.
Volunteer Experience & Community Service
Vice President, Circolo Italiano, Wayne State University, 2010
Tutor -Elementary Italian - Wayne State University, 2007-2010
Translator – Albanian, Clawson High School, 2002
Volunteer, Heritage Church of Christ, Clawson Michigan, 2001
Awards & Recognitions
- Recognized as outstanding student in graduate seminar on Dante, April 2008
- Recognized as outstanding student in graduate seminar on Petrarch and Boccaccio April 2009