Dynamic, self-motivated professional with 20 + years in recruitment and business development. Adaptive, result-oriented and committed to achieving company goals with a positive attitude.
MasTec Inc. 2010-Present Senior Recruiter for
• Responsible for staffing over 750 Technician’s within the Northeastern part of the United States.
• Identified viable candidates from various sources to include but not limited to directories, contact lists, databases, leads, newspapers and personal networking.
• Directed the hiring process with each candidate from first point of contact to acceptance of offer.
• Directed and implemented recruiting strategies to achieve required staffing levels (750 + employees).
• Developed and maintain professional relationships with hiring managers, trade schools, and Department Of Labor as well as placement agencies.
• Conduct background checks, Motor Vehicles reports and pre-employment urinalysis.
Calypso Cay Resorts 2006-2010 Collections/ Customer Service
• Collected on high risk delinquent accounts.
• Minimizing losses while cost effectively estimating probability of successful recovery and implementing decisions on a course of action.
• Persuasive negotiator who is quick thinking and able to use information at hand to quickly work out results.
Orlando Concierge 2003-2006 Business Development Manager
• Deal effectively with "price only" potential customers.
• Apply modern influencing techniques by adapting to different communication and motivation.
• Developed strategic plans by undertaking negotiations with prospective clients.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
Penmark Realty 1994-2003 Executive Assistant
• Implemented strategic plans for recruiting candidates in multi-site organization.
• Implemented and developed search strategies like performance metrics and vendor selection process.
• Plan, schedule, and arrange business meetings and travel itineraries.
• Goal oriented, persuasive and effective motivational skills.
Infantrymen, U.S. Army 1990-1994
• Duties include maintaining and relaying critical communications.
• Training instructor providing tactical and technical guidance.
• Interpreting and evaluating tactical situations.
• Perform as a member of a fire team and conducted administrations of the platoon.
• Conduct reports based on military statistics.
U.S. Army Leadership course Taylor Business Institute, Hostos Community College, U.S. Army Leadership, Public Relations, Public Speaking and West Point Instructor on Ethics.