To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in the Criminal Justice Field utilizing my education, experience, and skills to positively contribute to your organization.
September 2009 – May 2011 Kaplan ICM Campus-ICM Campus Pittsburgh, PA
• Associate of Specialized Business in Criminal Justice
Relevant Coursework: Criminal Justice System, Criminal Investigation, Criminal Procedures, Psychology, Composition, Corrections, Interpersonal Communication, Terrorism, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Private Security, Police Operations, Ethics, Juvenile Delinquency
September 2007 – June 2009 Brashear High School Pittsburgh, PA
• High School Diploma
March 2011 – May 2011 Allegheny County Public Defender Pittsburgh, PA
• Extern- Closed cases in Legal Edge, went to court for appeals, and completed formal arraignments.
February 2010 – May 2011 Kaplan Career Institute-ICM Campus Pittsburgh, PA
• Work Study - Completed clerical duties, filing, and mailing.
July 2008 –December 2009 Wendy’s Pittsburgh, PA
• Crew Member - Greeted customers, prepared food, operated cash register, maintained dining area, and provided excellent customer service.
• Customer Service
• Computer Proficiency • Support Skills
• Verbal Communication • Written Communication
• HTML • Trilingual (Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu)
• Microsoft Office 2007 • Typing (35-45 WPM)
• High Honor Roll • Perfect attendance
• Student Ambassador • Mentor
• Academic Assistant • Criminal Justice Club
• Student Activities Association • Youth Works Job Readiness Training
References Available Upon Request