CG Character & Creature Animator
2 years of animation experience in Maya, Max and XSI, with classical trained knowledge of 2d animation principles.
Strong acting and storytelling skills achieved, with years of experience working on group as
well as personal projects.
Through professional role developed ability to troubleshoot problems, be self- motivated and work to meet tight deadlines.
Experience in rigging, modeling, texturing, and lighting.
Looking for challenging opportunity to work as a CG Animator.
2D & 3D Character animation; 3D modeling; Texturing; UV Mapping; Logo Design; Graphic Design; Sound Editing; Video Editing; Compositing; Rotoscoping,
• Maya, XSI Soft Image, Motion Builder, Max : Animation/ Modeling/ Rigging
• Nuke, Final Cut Pro : Editing/ Compositing
• Cortex, Motion builder : Mocap Assets
• After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw : 2D Motion Graphics/ Texture/ Illustration
• Soundtrack Pro : Sound Editing
Sep 2010 Mar 2011 M.A Illustration and Animation. Major Animation
Kingston University, UK
Feb 2008 Oct 2009 B Sc in computer Animation. Major CG Animation
Full Sail University, U.S.A
Oct 2012- Present Character Animator - LFTV, London, UK
• Animating lead characters and trouble shooting rigs if required.
• Responsible for coordinating with modeling and rigging team.
• Taking daily feedback and critique from the director.
• Working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Feb 2012 - Sep 2012 VT Operator - Re:fine, London, UK
Clients : BBC World Wide and BBC Active
• Ensuring contents of tapes meet the correct technical specifications.
• Responsible for quality control of output media, conversions, digitisation, transfers,
and duplication of video and audio materials.
• Labelling every frame of each project, using roll numbers and time-codes.
• Menu ripping and editing adverts from diffrent programs.
Dec 2009 May 2010 CGArtist/Animator - ADA Sports. Inc, Los Angeles, USA
• Animated all characters for an animation short.
• Created props and rigs for the environment using Maya.
• Trouble shot rigs of characters, to suite requirements of the scene.
• Edited and composited clips using Final Cut Pro, After Effects and Nuke.
• Worked closely with the animation director, took feedback and critiques.
• Successfully worked under tight dead lines and restrictions.
• Animation Course representative at Kingston University, UK.
• Best Student Advance Achievement Award from Full Sail University, USA.
• Lab Assistant/ Monitor at Full Sail University, USA.
• Certified Advance Acting course from Arena Multimedia, India.
• Won an Award for Best Radio Jingle for the competition hosted by Sydenham College.
References available upon request.