2006-2009 Mohamed V University, Agdal-Rabat, Morocco
Masters Degree in International Law and International Relations
2004-2006 Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah University, Fes, Morocco Bachelor’s Degree in Public Law: Political Science
2002-2004 Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah University, Fes, Morocco Associate Degree in General Law
2001-2002 Mohamed V University, Souissi-Rabat, Morocco Diploma, French Language studies
2001-2002 Center for Languages and Techniques of Communication, Rabat Certificate, Intensive French Language studies
May 2000 Gambia Senior Secondary School, Banjul, The Gambia West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
• May –August 2011 Embassy of the United States of America, Banjul, The Gambia
• Protocol / Executive Assistant
• Managed all office activities on a day-to-day basis.
• Responsible for fast-paced diary scheduling.
• Handled confidential diplomatic level correspondence.
• Coordinated time sensitive assignments.
• Managed planning and prioritization of workload.
• Compiled monthly executive program reports.
• Responsible for the sourcing and purchase of office consumables and office equipment, generating savings through research and purchase of the most cost-effective equipment.
• Handled event management related issues.
• Jan.2010-May 2011 Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Cooperation and Gambians Abroad
My responsibilities includes the following: Provide protocol services for State Guests, Conferences and Meetings coordination, facilitate the issuance of over flights and landing clearances for the President’s overseas travels, Facilitate the issuance of Diplomatic and Consular Identity cards • Facilitate the issue of duty wavers, Provide legal advice on the preparation, application and interpretation of legal documents, Translation and Interpretation of Legal documents from and/or to French, etc., and the general administrative work of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
• Oct. – December 2009 Self Employed
Dealer in IT products
• March- Oct.2009 Association de Lutte Contre le Sida (ALCS)
Essential Job Functions:
• Educating and sensitizing migrants about the prevention of AIDS and other ******** Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
• Orientation of beneficiaries to Centres where they can do the AIDS test and benefit from STD consultation
• Entailed report writing and data collection in connection with the project
• Prepare and coordinate a weekly program for a staff of 5 Health Educators
• Perform general administrative offices duties as assigned (Photo copying, faxing, etc.);
• Assume additional responsibilities as assigned by the President of the NGO.
April 2008- October United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Rabat, Morocco, Intern at Programs and Community Services
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist in preparation, review, and editing of reports, scopes of work, papers, manuals and presentations;
• Schedule and coordinate meetings and prepare necessary meeting materials;
• Maintain organization of electronic and paper files of Refugee Associations for Community Services department;
• Work with community leaders for site visits and meetings;
• Serve as a liaison with the refugee communities for information gathering, sharing, in the bid to reinforce dialogue between UNHCR and the refugees;
• Provide research, writing and editorial support during proposal development processes;
• Perform general administrative offices duties as assigned (copying, faxing, mail distribution etc.);
• Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
June 2002 Canadian Embassy in Morocco, Agdal General Entrepreneur
2001-2002 (Jan) West African Examinations Council, Banjul, The Gambia Examinations Clerk