221 31st Street, Brooklyn, NY 11232 | 718.865.7350 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grey Dog LLC | Dec. ’10 - present
New York, NY
• Responsible for organizing vendor information for all three restaurant locations (West Village, Gramercy and Chelsea).
• Reviewing and calculating accounting files.
• Processing catering invoices and working closely with the chefs to ensure timely and professional deliveries.
Merkley + Partners | Sept. ’07 – Nov. ‘10
New York, NY
• Position requires management of conference facilities for client and new business pitches, overseeing neatness, room layouts and organization of all materials.
• Providing supervision to administrative assistant as well as various office services staff.
• Anticipating and dealing with all necessary materials to uphold M+P clientele and employees.
• Developing and expanding on monthly events including holiday parties, internal agency meetings as well as client meetings both on and off site.
• Processing catering, administrative and event invoices for payment as well as managing cohesive duties and responsibilities, ensuring all types of meetings run in a timely and efficient manner.
• Providing various administrative and strategic duties on multiple new business pitches for clients including Sargento, ALL Detergent, Morgan Stanley and Pizza Hut.
• Performing qualitative research and helping with set up of strategic and creative presentations.
• Responsible for project management of 2009/2010 Going Green Agency Launch:
1. Involved in brief writing for internal campaign
2. Responsible for changing water systems by eliminating use of plastic water coolers, assisted in signing off on outsourced paper shredding for the agency as well as having creative input for “green” agency guerilla ads.
• Responsible for answering multiple phone lines and directing a large amount of incoming calls to appropriate parties.
• Coordinated new hire welcome items, as well as new hire and termination lists for New York and Los Angeles offices.
• Organization of timesheets and expense reports for agency employees.
• Coordinated conference rooms and meeting schedules.
• Point of contact for agency visitors and clients.
BA, Communication Studies | SUNY Oswego, Class of 2007, Oswego, NY
• SkillPath Training | Business and Time Management Series, NY (June ’09)
• Proficient in both Macintosh and Windows systems; Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Entourage and Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, and InDesign.