• Type 65 w.p.m. with no errors
• Over 18 years of experience in secretarial and clerical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• General transcriptionist experience, with excellent skills.
• I have been online since 1993 and have excellent e-mail and internet skills.
• Proven communication skills
• Proficient teamwork skills
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Work freelance for the last year on various freelance websites performing transcription, data entry and clerical duties. Consistently stay busy and receive excellent feedback.
Worked for over 18 years in secretarial/administrative positions. My skills at these positions included the composing and data entry of correspondence and documents using clerical and administrative skills and the operation of various office equipment.
U.S. Career Institute, 200 Lowe Street, Fort Collins, CO 80525
Medical Transcription Certificate earned May, 2011.
Comprehensive course work completed in medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, grammar and punctuation, proofreading and editing, equipment and technology and ethical responsibilities. My training also included over 100 reports in a variety of fields. Graduated with an A average.
University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, Bachelor of Arts in August, 2004
Titusville High School, Titusville, Florida, High school diploma