West Adams Street APT 29 Kosciusko Mississippi ? 39090
OBJECTIVE: To bring my personal Brand of effective and engaging writing to a larger audience within the scientific and literary community.
• Science and literary writer excellent in preparing articles that engage, educate, and inform the general public at all levels.
• Specializes in aerospace medicine, physics, and fine arts.
• Unparalleled experience of 15 years success with magazines and peer-reviewed journals.
• Alternative Times
• American Medical Association
• American Psychological Association
• National Pain Foundation
• Prevention Magazine
• Logic Magazine
Mackinack Magazine: 2006-2010
Write literature reviews, literary and textbook book reviews, and film reviews, research physics articles, and compose poetry.
Antarctic Research Magazine: 2000-2006
Collaborated on a cultural anthropology series about Arctic Peoples.
Crime In New York Journal: 1998 - 2003
Learned investigative reporting and content editing.
PROFESSIONAL AND VOLUNTEER ORGANIZATION
• American Association of Scientific Writers
• New Orleans Reconstruction Group
• Novalleuat Mathematicians Community
• Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse
• University of Michigan: BA, MA: English
• Fishman Law School: JD