Personal Profile: An energetic and imaginative individual, who is able to work creatively
and to a deadline. Capable with a wide range of media, eager to learn
and quick to assimilate new working skills and practices. A clear thinker
who understands the importance of good communication and team
• Work independently on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to create quality artwork.
• Able in print processes including screen-print, linocut, collagraph, monoprint and dry point.
• Research, analyse and redefine brief specifications and text to be illustrated
• Create images and designs using traditional drawing methods alongside other techniques to meet design briefs.
• Application of design onto a variety of media and objects.
• Full clean driving licence.
2010 – 2011 Plymouth College of Art.
BA Hons Illustration and Print.
Final Grade: 1.0
2008 – 2010 Plymouth College of Art.
Foundation Degree Illustration and Print.
Final Grade: Distinction
1990 – 1992 Falmouth School of Art and Design.
B-Tec National Diploma in Fashion Design
1985 – 1990 Looe Comprehensive School
G.C.S.E. Grades A-C: Maths, Science, English, Religious
Studies, Drama, Art and Design, Design Studies.
2009 Design of a logotype on Adobe Illustrator for Polperro Nursery.
To be used on stationary, clothing and signage.
2010 Greetings card designs for the children’s market.
2011 Production of a children’s book from design to publishing.
2011 Editorial designs.
2011 Surface pattern designs.
2011 Application of surface pattern onto fabric, wallpaper and other surfaces.
2011 Christmas designs for Hallmark Cards
2001 – Present Polperro Nursery.
Deputy Nursery Teacher.