Associate degree in Graphic Arts and Web Design, searching for a part-time position that incorporates my computer skills with a flexible schedule. Five years’ experience in freelance graphic and web design and professional photography. Proficient in Adobe Software, Macromedia, Microsoft Office and some Corel programs. Able to use both PC and Mac interfaces. Able to work on a team or on my own. Proven leadership skills and ability to inform and instruct others. Able to work under pressure and with a deadline.
• Proficient knowledge of various computer software including Adobe, Macromedia, Microsoft Office and Corel knowledge in both PC and Mac platforms
• Work well under deadlines and pressure with good time management skills
• Effective communication skills both in public speaking and written communication
• Detail oriented
• Work well with others or individually
• Exceptional ability to learn quickly and efficiently
Lakehsore Technical College . Cleveland . WI
Graphic Arts and Web Design Degree
Phi Theta Kappa National Honor Society Member
LTC A-Team Student Ambassador
4.0 Grade Point Average
Owner/Photographer/Graphic Designer . Kandid Creations . Sheboygan . WI
• Freelance Graphic Design for print and web
• Professional candid photography for weddings, senior photos, and family portraits
• Ability to instruct groups of people for portrait sessions while in time sensitive situations
Project Assistance . Priority Sign . Sheboygan . WI
• Assisted in the graphic department with the AT&T and Wells Fargo brand identity
• Created brand books for various nationwide locations using Corel products.
Intern . Jacobson Rost Advertising Agency . Sheboygan . WI
• Assisted in the art department with advertising campaigns, package design, photo editing, and some web design using the Adobe products in a Mac platform.