Providing creative and innovative writing to increase traffic and SEO.
Skills and Abilities
• Researched and conceived newsletter articles.
• Produced variety of business materials, including: letters, reports, proposals and forms.
• Composed essays using APA or MLA format.
• Proof read and edited all referenced written materials.
• SEO Articles
• How-To Articles
• Product Reviews
• Facebook community interest pages
• Designed, developed and implemented marketing and sales campaigns, fundraisers, employee incentive programs and contests.
• Evaluated target markets and proposed marketing strategies.
• Managed all phases of direct mail projects; monitored production teams; recruited and guided vendors; oversaw print operations and coordinated mailing process.
• Promoted products and services; generated leads and initiated sales.
• Established and improved client communications; maintained ongoing relationships.
• Addressed customer inquiries; interpreted and delivered information; proposed suggestions; provided guidance; identified, investigated and negotiated conflicts.
• Conducted surveys and analyzed results.
• Coordinated, planned and contributed at trade shows and special events.
• Served as representative and liaison.
Business Administrative and Management Skills
• Hired, trained, coached, supervised and evaluated staff members.
• Led teams; chaired committees; initiated volunteer events and activities.
• Launched and operated sole proprietorship.
• Reviewed and analyzed insurance applications and documents; expedited materials; evaluated and audited medical data.
• Achieved computer proficiency; demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe Photoshop and all Internet functions.
Education and Training
B.S. in International Business from Walden University
Associates degree from Berkley College
Honors in English/writing
Minor in creative writing
Customer Service Series 1, 2 & 3; Communication Skills; Sale Skills; Team Leadership; Diversity Workshop; Management Skills; Conflict Management; Organizational Skills; Microsoft; Lotus Notes
Introduction to Fiction; Short Story Workshop; Creative Writing; Grammar 1 & 2; Revising and Editing; Short Non-Fiction; Writing Magazine and Newspaper Articles; Non-Fiction Query Letter; Business Writing
Feb 2010- July 2011
Manager- Lids Throughout Northern NJ
June 2009- Jan-2010
Key Holder- BCBG MAXAZRIA Elizabeth NJ
Feb 2009- June2009
Supervisor - Eagle Eye Expectations Marketing Firm New Brunswick, NJ
August 2006-Decemeber 2008
CO MANAGER Jones New York Retail Elizabeth, NJ