Great passion for designing, modeling, rigging, and animating characters using the principles of animation while also demonstrating a creative ability to generate and bring to life stories and ideas. Able to work very well with others as well as individually under short deadlines and always pushes self towards improvement and perfection in all aspects of the creative process.
• Maya • ZBrush • Mudbox • Body Paint 3D
• Flash • After Effects • 3DS Max • Powerpoint
• Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator • FinalCut Pro • MatchMover • Microsoft Office
The Illinois Institute of Art- Chicago Bachelor of Fine Art in Media Arts and Animation March 2011
Triton College Associate in Fine Arts June 2008
“Tiny’s Bad Day” March 2010
• Created a 3D animation using a tribal frog character. Displayed 3D modeling, lighting and rigging technical skills as well as animation principles then complied together using After Effects.
“A Moustastrophe Indeed” December 2010
• Working closely with 6 members in a group created 3d environment models and textures and animated 4 scenes while meeting tight deadlines. Completed project in 12 weeks.
5757 South University Proposal CAD/ Site Logistics / Animation January 2011
• Demonstrated ability to learn Tekla for modeling construction sites
• Worked with team doing revisions under tight deadlines with After Effects and Maya
Manifest Digital: Lego Heroica http://heroica.lego.com/en-us/howtoplay/default.aspx Auguest 2011
• Worked on Nathuz and Fortaan 3d animations in a period of four weeks using pre rigged characters.
• Compiled and edited animations in After Effects Cs5.5 by time remapping and aligning clips.
• Problem Solved issues with script and game board.
CG Society Con: Chicago, IL January 2010
• A conference with Concept Artist Mark Goerner illustrating the art of Photoshop painting.
CG Society: Chicago, IL January 2010
• Chapter meeting about global lighting and local lighting as well as shading and the future of lighting in games using radiance sampling. Learned about the relationship between light volumes and light complexity.
11-Second Club - An animation online community. 2010
CG Society - 3d graphics online organization that hosts many events. 2010
Fame - Won Best In Show for group animation project “A Moustastrophe Indeed” 2011