SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Design and implementation of site and building Power distribution, Lighting, Control, Telecommunication, Audio-Video and CCTV systems for industrial, commercial and residential projects.
• Designing and preparing electrical drawings (Single line diagrams, power and lighting plans, control diagrams), electrical calculations (connected load, voltage drop, short circuit, etc.) and documentation necessary for the modification and construction of electrical systems.
• Planning and developing the scope of work, selecting and specifying electrical components and equipment: transformers, power distribution, overload protection, lighting, control and low voltage apparatus, cables and raceways.
• Coordinating with contractors, reviewing shop drawings and supporting the installation and maintenance of electrical systems and equipment in the field.
• Developing and reviewing Design standards and requirements to bring electrical systems up to the current NEC, NEMA and other industry Codes.
• AutoCAD Architectural and MEP drafting.
• 3D design and drafting
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering: Specializing in
Electrical Power distribution for Industrial enterprises, Cities and Agriculture.
• Computer Aided Design and Drafting.