1550 Sherman St., Apt. 306, Denver, CO 720.530.0255 Jeffrey.Minter@gmail.com
To help a great company exceed their business goals, while maintaining high ethical standards.
• Ability to analyze large, complex data sets (example: analysis of hundreds of US Patents)
• Proven ability to apply creative skills – developed in music and visual art – to complex business problems
• Excellent communication and client service skills – comfortable working alone, with a partner, or with a group
• Over 5 years experience in sales, and 2 years management experience
Supervisor/Client Services/Recruiter: March 2010 – September 2011
Fieldwork Market Research, Denver, Colorado
• Worked first-hand with clients, many from Fortune 500 companies, and respondents – providing an engaging environment for meaningful market research
• Learned the qualitative market research process from the ground-up – as a recruiter, client host, proctor and supervisor of a 40-person recruiting room
• Assisted in designing a suite of Excel macro programs and methodologies to increase companywide productivity
• Learned the process of working with online surveys, based on highly-detailed screening material
• Furnished input on facility-wide training materials
Baldocchi & Minter LLC, Denver, Colorado April 2010 – Present
• Conducted due diligence for new inventions, including Internet-searching and analyzing hundreds of US Patents and Patent Applications, and assisted with several new inventions that are Patent Pending
Paragon Market Research, Denver, Colorado
• Learned Paragon’s market research process – and the effectiveness of one-on-one interviews with customers, to create new products and services for Fortune companies
Assistant Manager/Sales and Customer Service Associate: August 2005 to January 2010
Big Dog Textbooks, Denver, Colorado
• Effectively managed an average hourly staff of seven, to achieve yearly sales and profit goals
• Handled thousands of student and professorial book orders, over the phone, online and in person
• Dealt closely with wholesale representatives and vendors
• Payroll preparation – including signature responsibility on the Denver and Ft. Collins store accounts
• Was instrumental in creating Colorado’s first college textbook rental program serving a major campus
University of Colorado – Denver, CO, BA English Literature, 2007.
Regis University – Denver, CO, MBA, Attending.
Skills, Activities, Hobbies & Interests:
• Core knowledge of troubleshooting/environment management in OSX and other platforms – including SQL database environments
• Proficient in Aperture, Premiere CS5.5 and Ableton Live 8
• Multi-instrumentalist. Catalogue of home and studio recordings, conceptual and album artwork. Have enjoyed various production credits on friends’ albums.