Experienced Assistant Manager with strong skills in collections, client and resident retention, and processing accounts receivable with the following areas of expertise:
• Microsoft Office: Word: Excel: Outlook:Powerpoint • Multitasking
• Data Entry Accuracy • Inventory Control
• Excellent organization and communication skills • Analytical Ability
• Yardi • Citrix-Timberline
BELLEAIR PLACE APTS., Clearwater, FL 2011-present
Assistant Property Manager
• Assist with on-site operations and achieving property financial and operational objectives
• Ensure that all activities are conducted in compliance with all local, state and federal, landlord/tenant and real estate laws
• Manage preparation of all tenant correspondence, including late payment notices
• Works with legal counsel and Property Manager to execute unlawful detainers and 3 Day Notices as required
• Develop on-site employees according to company policy and procedure
• Collect and oversee timesheet
• Show vacant apartment homes as necessary and explains property rules and regulations.
• Prepare all move-in documents and leases
• Ensure all suite, move-in, move-out and other leasing data is entered correctly and in a timely manner into the on-site property management software system
• Draft State of Florida Compliance Reports on a monthly basis
ISLAND SHORES/WATERWAY VILLAGE/PRESIDENTS WALK APTS., West Palm, FL 2006-2010
Assistant Property Manager
• Work closely with the Property Manager in the smooth running and operation of 600 unit apartment community
• Send written communication for correspondence, resident notices, newsletters, etc.
• Manage budgets, coordinate vendors, negotiate contracts, regulate office supplies
• Monitor leases, rent increases, late payments, collections, evictions
• Complete leases and lease applications, plus maintain resident records and files for leases, applications, rent deposits, security deposits, bank deposits, etc.
• Process tenant move-ins and generate Statement of Deposit Acquisition for move-outs
• Inspect vacancies to ensure they are maintained in top condition
• Responsible for approving and sending bills to Accounts Payable Department
• Conduct Market Surveys on competitors and present creative leasing and marketing ideas
• Other duties as requested
VECTOR MARKETING, West Palm, FL 2006-2007
• Responsible for $30,000 worth of sales and marketing products manufactured by the company per month
• Trained individuals on sales presentations
• Ensured that sales reps performed at their best potential
• Organized and oversaw team meetings and trips
TARGET STORES, Raleigh, NC 2005-2006
Logistics and Overnight Team Leader
• Performed stocking operations whenever products were ordered by the company.
• Scanned products off the truck and saw to it that they were pushed to the sales floor in an orderly and timely fashion.
• Conducted a planogram change of Electronics and Entertainment department.
• Reconstructed Softline section of the store to include wider variety of products.
MCLAURIN PARKING COMPANY, Raleigh, NC 2004-2005
Security and Traffic Control Officer
• Directed traffic at numerous concerts and plays.
• Secured patrons in parking lots and escorted them to their vehicles after certain hours.
• Orchestrated transportation for executives to and from major events
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
MBA in Accounting and Finance, American Intercontinental University, Weston, FL
B.S. Business Management and Administration, Shaw University, Raleigh, NC
Certificate in Business, Montego Bay Community College, Montego Bay, Jamaica West Indies
• Shaw University Tennis Team Member
• Senior Class Committee Member,
• International Association Member (Miss International)
• President’s List;
• National Dean’s List
• All CIAA Tennis Team Member
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST