MOHSEN RAMSIS HENAIN
1716 OLIVE CIRCLE
Nashville, tn 37217
Employment that fully utilizes my diverse experience in Photography, graphic design, and offers the opportunity for career advancement along with the further expansion of Freelance graphic skills.
Freelance Graphic Design 1986– Present
• Photographer with skills in evaluating prints for reproduction.
• Design and Photograph for Coptic Church Magazine in Nashville, TN.
• Black and white darkroom and other technical experience.
• Familiar with print preparation and production.
• Experience in book covers, design cover for audio tapes, CD, Flyers, … etc.
• Actively improved work environment.
• Graphic Designer, ,Egypt Yellow Pages March 1994 June2006
• Produced and campaign strategies for a variety of products and services.
• Communicated corporate identity through design of logo and collateral.
• Work under extreme time constraints and very defined financial and design limits to produce quality material.
• Synthesize feedback from a number of different sources into a distinctive image.
• Use Research Prepared by a marketing department and cost specifications determined by budgeting department, and produce a variety of sketches and models that demonstrate different approaches to the products.
• Drawing ( Illustration – Portrait – Caricature – Cartoon - Landscape and etc….)
• Building Models
* Helwan University, Egypt, Faculty of Fine Arts, Graphic Department, Cairo, Egypt
B.F.A. Equivalency World Education Services.
* Diploma of Arabic Calligraphy.
Special Skills / Achievements
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• Professional in Graphic Design Software
• Arabic Calligraphy and Press Montage
• A co-operative and productive team member
• Strong organizational skills
• Teach Drawing for Children; how to make models using different material
• Good eye for aesthetic design and communication skills
References available upon request