BISSAN S. ABU SHARAR
5518 Wellesley Ave., North Olmsted Ohio 44070
Main cell: 330-741-1768, Other cell: 440-723-1808, Email: email@example.com
To work for Information Technology based firm in web and application developer capacity. Ideal position would provide exposure to various design projects in different market segments. Will trade creative mind and valuable technical skill set for position with advancement possibilities.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and highly motivated.
• Knowledge-hungry learner who has the ability to learn new programming languages fast.
• Fluent in Arabic (speaking, reading, writing).
SQL Server Excellent
Visual Studio Excellent
NetBeans Very Good
Oracle Very Good
HTML Very Good
Java Very Good
CSS Very Good
C# Very Good
Mobile application tester
Things Remembered – Highland Heights, Ohio
• Tested the functionality and the appearance of the firms’ mobile application.
• Documented the testing scenarios.
June 2011 to July 2011
Great Lakes Integrated – Cleveland, Ohio
• Provided maintenance and development of bug fixes and for existing web applications.
• Met deadlines and requirements for work orders.
Volunteer – Translator
March 2006 to September 2010
Joint Council for Planning and Development for Rural Dura – Hebron, Palestine
• Increased the success of the company’s workshops by translating the documentation and presentation from English to Arabic and vice versa.
May 2009 to August 2009
Dura Municipality – Hebron, Palestine
• Downloaded applications on employees’ computers.
• Prepared paperwork for clients and organized their files.
• Reviewed clients’ requests and increased their satisfaction.
October 2008 to March 2009
Al – Ahli Hospital – Hebron, Palestine
• Improved the efficiency of the public relations department at the hospital by communicating with clients and patients.
Palestine Polytechnic University, 2010
Note: references are available upon request.