• 2009 Disney Fellowship Finalist.
• Animated feature script is currently out to talent.
THE ALCHEMY PAPERS w/Adele Griffin
• Spec sold to Kopelson Entertainment (Variety; 3/22/07).
• Option extended through November 2011.
E-MALE (Working Title) w/Adele Griffin
• Contracted to write Romantic Comedy for Beacon Pictures.
• Novel purchased by Egmont US, a division of Random House.
• Wide release publication date: October 26, 2010.
B.A. History, Magna *** Laude
REVIEWS FOR EDISON'S GOLD
“Part treasure hunt, part mystery and part quest-adventure, this is all fun. This completely self-contained and satisfying story leaves room for sequels.” - Kirkus Reviews
“Watson’s novel is a fun ride, filled with kidnappings, close friendships, and inventions. The open-ended finale indicates that a sequel can be anticipated.” - Publishers Weekly
”This action packed novel will fit the bill for readers craving adventure stories in which clever kids take chances and triumph in the end.” - Booklist