Bachelors Degree in Computer Art
2005-2008 SUNY Oneonta - Oneonta, NY
2004-2005 Rockland Community College - Suffern, NY
2003-2004 Polytechnic University - Brooklyn, NY
Proficiency in the following software:
- Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Illustrator - Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe InDesign - Microsoft Office
- Adobe After Effects - Adobe Flash
- Final Cut Pro
5/10-Now Online Residential – New York, NY
Responsible for the photography and floor plan departments
- Editing exterior building photos and interior apartment photos
- Retouching headshot photos
- Measuring, drawing, and editing apartment floor plans
- Scheduling all company photo shoots and floor plan measurements, and various company meetings/broker meetings
Designing and preparing e-mail blasts
Responsible for billing various jobs
Customer Service - Phone/E-mail
11/09-5/10 Neighborhood Outreach – Brooklyn, NY - Telemarketing
Fundraising for various foundations
1/09-6/09 Turn Of The Century Pictures – New York, NY - Internship
Assistance in the creation of several on-site film projects, transporting media equipment to and from various facilities, various office duties.
Edited a short film project for photographer Ron Agam*, and designed a business card and logo
5/07-6/08 Studio 6 Graphics - Temecula Post - Temecula, CA - Graphic Designer
Computer graphic design and logo creation.
8/07-5/08 SUNY Oneonta - Oneonta, NY – Campus Security
Night Host - Security and maintenance for dormitory.
10/01-1/07 Koblin’s Pharmacy - Nyack, NY - Pharmacy Tech/Assistant/Cashier
Pharmacy Technician and Cashier. Customer Service Representative. Duties included, Handling bank deposits, Training new employees, Deliveries and Retail Store Maintenance.