I’m an enthusiastic and highly skilled animator who absolutely loves his career and
enjoys making characters, ideas and stories come to life. My technical drawing skills are
excellent and I have a great ability to incorporate balance, timing, and weight into
animation. I am trained in traditional 2D animation, and enjoy directing short animated
films and creating memorable characters for all sorts of animations.
BA Hons Illustration/Animation: 2:1, Merit for sketchbooks
MA Animation: Commendation with Distinction for final project
Kingston University 1999 - 2003
• Big Red Button: Oct 2013: animated all the Characters for a new comedy series intro ‘MC Hammer’s Bigshot Academy’, featuring MC Hammer.
• Mastercard Access Prepaid: Sep-Oct 2013: animated a short film for Mastercard Access Predaid with Cumi ltd.
• The Jesus Trip: Jul-Aug 2013: directed and animated an intro to John Crowder's Channel- The Jesus Trip.
• Alpha: Jun-Sep 2013: Animated 4 short films for Alpha with Cumi Ltd
• Royal Navy: Apr 2013: worked on a short film for the Royal Navy with Cumi Ltd
• Supreme Court: Mar 2013: worked on a short film for the Supreme Court with Cumi Ltd
• Novartis: Jan-Jun 2013: animated a series of short films for Novartis with Cumi ltd.
• The Amazing World of Gumball: Nov 2012: worked on Cartoon Network series as an animator.
• Tetrapak: Sep 2012: animation for a short film for Tetrapak
• Tearfund: Aug-Sep: directed and animated a short film for Tearfund with Cumi ltd
• Coca Cola: Aug 2012: animated a short film for Coca Cola with Cumi ltd.
• Gillette: Jul 2012: Did some animation for a short film for Gillette with Cumi ltd.
• World's Craziest Fools, 2nd series Apr-Jul 2012: worked on animation for this series with Big Red Button.
• Cartoon Network: Jan-Feb 2012: animated a pilot for a potential series with director George Gendi at Cartoon Network.
• 24 7 Prayer Nov-Dec 2012: directed and animated a short film for charity 24 7 Prayer with Cumi Ltd
• Unilever Oct-Nov 2011: worked on animation for a film for Unilever with Cumi Ltd.
• Visa: Sep 2011: worked on animation for a film for Visa with Cumi Ltd.
• Wellcome Trust: Aug 2011: worked on animation for a film for the Welcome Trust with Cumi Ltd.
• HSBC: Jul 2011: worked on animation for a short corporate animated film for HSBC with Cumi Ltd.
• BP Air: Jun 2011: worked on animation for a short corporate animated film for BP Air with Cumi Ltd.
• Oral B: Jun 2011: worked on animation for a short corporate animated film for Oral B with Cumi Ltd.
• World’s Craziest Fools Comedy series: Nov 2010- Apr 2011: worked on animation for this series with Big Red Button.
• E4 Christmas Idents: Oct 2010: animated 5 Christmas Idents with director Matt Layzell and Treat Studios.
• BBC Animated documentary 'Wonderland- the trouble with love and ***': Apr-Oct 2010: worked as an animator, as part of a production team in Sherbet Animation company. Broadcast in May 2011
• Converse Films: Apr 2009-Jan 2010: Animated two short films for the sports make with director George Gendi
• Eco: 2009: Created a set of illustrations for the restaurant.
• Esca: 2008: Produced graphic design and illustration for the restaurant chain.
• Supply teacher: 2008-2010: worked part time as a supply teacher in various schools while also working on animation and illustration jobs.
• Rutlish School: 2006-2008: worked as an art teacher in the secondary school and taught animation as part of the curriculum.
• MullPro: Designed the logo and created an animation for an up and coming London Basketball Academy.
• Universal Studios: Illustrated several Ident concept paintings for the Sci-Fi Channel.
• St. Anthony and Archangel Michael’s Church: Commissioned to paint its Icons, a large Fresco, and large mural on its grounds.
• Various Animation and Post-Production Companies: Working as a freelance runner.
• Teaching Life-drawing: Kingston University requested me to take a class of over 50 BA illustration students to help teach them life-drawing for several days. Skills gained were to work as part a team, organise and manage 50 students; and sharpen my communication skills.
• Converse Pool Film: came runner up for British Animation Awards 2010 for Best Commissioned Animation category.
• Second prize in the film category of Re:creation: Dazed and Confused National Creativity Awards Competition for my final MA student film.
My references are available on request