SUMMARY OF SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS
Specific Skill Sets
• Visual Development and Layout
• Advanced understanding of Cinematography and Storyboarding
• Skilled at Painting | Traditional and Digital.
o Adept in | Adobe Suite (Advanced After Effects). Autodesk Maya (Modeling and Animating). Final Cut Pro.
• Experience in live action films | Directing. Lighting. Editing.
• Experience | Clay modeling. Craft Design. Sand Animation.
• Knowledgeable at various forms of traditional Indian Folk Art such as Rangoli, Madhubani, Warli, Mural Design, etc.
• Experience in amateur photography.
Motion Graphics / Caricature Artist (Sheridan College) July – Aug 2011
• Creating a motion graphics animation video for the “Welcome Back” Ceremony.
Fables for Japan (Currently under publishing) June - July 2011
• Volunteer illustrations for Japanese Haiku’s for the charity anthology book to raise money for Japan and the Red Cross.
Volunteer Guest Speaker, T.L. Kennedy High School 1 June 2011-16 June2011
• Lecture on Animation / Illustration business production in Grade 11, Marketing Class.
ZINK Animation Studio, Toronto (Internship) June 2010 – August 2010
• Designer. Board artist. Compositor. Matte Painter on projects involving TV channels such as BRAVO, History, Space and UTV Motion pictures.
Sheridan College, Oakville, Ontario
Peer Tutor in Life Drawing September, 2007- 2011
• Tutoring Life drawing to art fundamentals, 1st year and 2nd year animation students.
• Tutoring Painting and Character Design to 1st Year animation students.
• Professional portfolio guidance to art fundamental students.
Assist in Student Short Films
• 4th year short film by Matthew Lao, 2009. Helped with secondary animation.
• 4th year short film by Dan Ye, 2009. Help Scanning and Clean up.
• “Fresh Eggs” short film by Vadim Bazanhov, 2008. Help scanning and coloring.
• “Amor Fati” short film by Sub Lee, 2008. Help secondary animation, painting cells.
Software Tutor - Digital Workstation, Baroda, Gujarat, India. May 2006 - July 2006
• Tutoring students on how to use Adobe premiere, Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia Flash.
Freelance Illustrator 2008 – Present
• Designed marketing promo materials for studios, illustrated portraits, as well as painted concept sketches for personal contracts.
McDonald’s Corporation July 2007 - August 2007
Bachelor of Applied Arts: Animation
Oakville, Ontario, Canada 2007- 2011
NEW YORK FILM ACADEMY
Film and Digital Filmmaking Workshop
New York, US.
8 weeks From: July 2009 to: August 2009
Art Fundamentals (Animation)
Oakville, Ontario, Canada 2006-07
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF DESIGN
Graduate Diploma Program in Design, 1st year
Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India 2005-06
• Represented west zone at National Balshree Award (Creative Arts category) organized by Bal Bhavan, New Delhi, India. 2003
• Participated in International Quality Circle Convention, Lucknow, India. Jan 2004
• Awarded 1st prize in ‘Quest-Milestone in Science’ (Science Project) organized by Indian Express, A national Indian daily. 1999
Reference available upon request