• Associate in General Business and Human Services, 2010
• Certificate in Community Development, 2010
• Highly trainable and extremely dependable with strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Knowledgeable in HIPAA regulations and Privacy Act rules.
• Cumulative total of more than ten years valuable corporate experience ranging from military budget analysis/cost accounting, purchasing, and contract negotiation to manufacturing accounts receivable management and medical practice coding and billing as well as collections.
• Large volume data analysis and entry, including report generation, for large medical practices and United States Navy using standard guidelines and customer parameters.
• Disciplined self-starter requiring minimal supervision with the ability to prioritize projects according to importance and deadline.
• Maintain excellent customer relations as well as effective dialogue with personnel in various departments. Dedicated team player emphasizing excellence in client satisfaction.
• Extensive employment history exceeding twenty-five years in exceptional customer service, fifteen years in successful management, fifteen years of lucrative collections, and five years in standard-exceeding marketing.
• Expertise in all components of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Access, and Excel.
• Excellent multi-tasking skills and accurate data entry aptitude with proficient attention-to-detail.
• CMR: Lead content writer
• Crossmark: Lead Demonstration Specialist
• USM&P: Sales and Marketing Representative
• Great American Cookie Company: Assistant Manager
• Emerson Family Practice and Urgent Care: Office Manager
• HeadStart: Nutrition Assistant/Substitute Preschool Teacher
• United States Navy: Data Entry/Accounting
• Member of Phi Theta Kappa