Taylor J. Bezek 162 Meadowlark Drive, Bozeman MT 59718
• Graduated Chosen Valley High School in Chatfield, MN in 2006.
Junior Class President, Senior Class scretary
• One year of post-secondary education at Rochester Community and Technical College in 2006
• Bachelor’s degree in International Relations at Montana State to be completed summer 2011.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.29, previous term GPA of 3.49, final term GPA of 4.0.
• Currently enrolled in second level Arabic, Arabic 102.
• Attended the “New Silk Road Expedition” with Professor Thomas Goltz of Montana State University, August 2010; a hands on geopolitical survey of the South Caucasus region, focusing primarily on Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Turkey
• 2 semesters of Model Arab League simulation classes.
• One Semester of Black Sea Economic Cooperation simulation classes.
• 2-years equivalent study of the Arabic language, consisting of one year of classes administered at Montana State University supplemented by an 8-week intensive course in Alexandria, Egypt.
Lift Operator – The Yellowstone Club, Big Sky, MT ? December, 2007 – January, 2010
• Operation of Doppelmayr high-speed quad ski lift.
• Responsible for the safety of guests loading and unloading the lift.
• Maintaining multi-million dollar heavy equipment.
• Greeting guests and promoting an atmosphere conducive to the Yellowstone Club mission.
• Working as part of a large team spanning several departments, including but not limited to; Ski Patrol, Lift Maintenance, Grooming, On-hill Food and Beverage, and Guest Services.
Bell Porter – Big Sky Resort, Big Sky, MT ? May, 2006 – May 2011
• Front of the house guest service position, requiring strong people skills and a personable character.
• Responsible for greeting guests of the Summit Hotel, assisting them in transporting their luggage to their rooms.
• Responsible for valet of guest vehicles, including parking and retrieving.
• Working in cooperation with many others, managing a multitude of guest needs.
Web Presence Content Writer/Editor (Intern) - CHEBAGOGO Foundation, Seattle, WA ? March, 2011 – Present
• Responsible for drafting, editing website and social media content for the purpose of rebranding, and enhancing the foundation’s web presence.
• Maintaining and updating web components of the foundation, including but not limited to, maintaining Twitter feeds, Facebook pages, and altering webpage content to reflect upcoming plans, events, and news concerning the foundation.
• Working towards attracting donors and investors in order to promote the overall mission of the foundation, aiming to provide unconditional housing, education, and vocational training to AIDS impacted orphans in Kenya.
• Working in conjunction with graphic designers tasked with rebranding the foundation, relaying ideas to the head of the foundation and board of members to attract donations.
• Public speaking skills, attributed to a combination of work experience and education background (MAL, BSEC).
• Punctual, approachable, and committed to any obligation I enter.
• Dedicated to all of my academic ventures.
• Marketing skills applicable primarily to the Non-Profit sector, stemming from experience with the CHEBAGOGO Foundation.
• Strong writing skills, a writing sample will be available upon request.
• Strong understanding of Near East and Middle Eastern cultures.
• Committed to helping others, inside and out of a work environment.