Director of Online Marketing/Paid Search Focus, with over 8 years experience. Extensive knowledge of Online Web Marketing and PPC Management. 3 ½ years experience as a manager of employees in the search engine marketing office space and off site. I have full knowledge of bid management software, Excel 2007 and formulas, how to optimize search engine marketing campaigns with large budgets, subscription/e-commerce/lead gen sites, strong editorial best practices, advanced analytical reporting skills, site optimization, and know how to find the best opportunities in current online campaigns. I know how to efficiently find targeted keywords and write compelling ads that generate high CTR's for advertisers, while keeping a client’s CPA in line.
• Google Adwords • Yahoo! Sponsored Search
• MSN Adcenter/Bing! • Twitter
• Facebook/Linkedin Advertising • Omniture/Kenshoo
• Click Equations/Clickable • CRM
• Google Website Optimizer • Design Mainframes
• Keyword Development • Campaign Optimization
• Google Analytics • Training Modules
• Presentation and Speaking • Project and People Management
• Google Analytics • Online Meeting Software
Reams Consulting – Online Project Management and Consultation – www.reamsconsulting.com
In the last two years through word of mouth, I have worked with the following clients
focusing on online management and optimization.
Walt Disney – Worked with a team of 5 SEM specialists for the holiday season in December of 2009. Oversaw and trained the team to advertise on Yahoo, MSN and Google while managing on campaigns on Omniture and providing analytical reports for e-commerce, lead gen and subscription sites.
Cedars Sinai Medical Center – Managed several large PPC campaigns on Google – high budget, large keyword inventory and continual A/B ad testing.
Cornell University – PPC management of their campaigns on Google, Yahoo and MSN while training a team on analytics and reporting.
LocalDirective – responsible for 8 medium size B2B clients, 2 analysts and various PPC budgets combining to over 100K a month - Managed accounts on Bing, Google, Facebook, Linkedin and worked with various bid management programs, performed daily client interaction and weekly/monthly reports – all remote. Verticals include Real Estate, Insurance, Legal, Dentists, Plumbers, and more.
EnCircle Media - Management of their education campaigns on Google, Yahoo and MSN while training a team on analytics and reporting. Was Director of PPC for a short time while training the SEM specialists in house.
Exacta Media – Management of several education campaigns for 3 months – responsible for optimizing their campaigns, reducing their CPL while increasing lead flow, and providing suggestions for better landing pages.
St Leo University – Management of their education campaign for a few months – reduced their CPL and overall cost, while tripling their amount of leads at the same time.
Senior SEM Account Manager for Yahoo! Corporation – March 2005 to September 2009.
• Worked with advertisers and sales reps to promote their products in adherence with Yahoo! , Google, Bing and Facebook Guidelines. Created, optimized and analyzed search marketing campaigns online for over 4 years.
• Created and grouped search keywords that ranged from 100-200K in one campaign, relevant to specific URLS and websites. Have worked with large scale advertisers and managed multiple campaigns under one accounts, each with over 200K keywords.
• Created, edited and enhanced advertiser’s creative titles and ad descriptions for a better Sponsored Search positioning online. Analyzed advertiser’s accounts and gave recommendations on keywords, creative descriptions and URLs.
• Managed and worked side by side with a team of search engine specialists, and collaborated with sales account managers to ensure success with various advertisers. One on one meetings with employees, clients, conference calls with advertisers and weekly strategy sessions to improve client and employee performance.
• Created reports, statistics and proposals for various budget amounts for advertisers. Analyzed weekly data and information such as keyword impressions, CTR, CPA, ROI, A/B Ad Testing, URL placement and CPC/PPC.
• Worked with advertisers from small to large budgets ($1K a month to $1.5 million a month).
• Met with sales representatives and instigated working together on how to increase revenue and attract more advertisers. Attended advertiser’s conferences and tradeshows to bolster relationships with existing advertisers while reaching out to new advertisers.
• Created and wrote process documents, training materials and PowerPoint presentations for new hires in department. Initiated inter-departmental meetings between different heads of departments throughout Yahoo! in order to increase revenue for opportune advertisers.
EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree in Media, Montana State University – March 2003.
Robin Miller, SEM Analyst, Yahoo! Corporation – 818-416-6384
Steven Saldena, Trademark and Legal department, Yahoo! Corporation - 626-808-8369