My name is William Pickard and I am a sophomore studying Accounting and French at Georgia College and State University in Milledgeville, Georgia. I am a skilled writer, capable of writing with any style from maintaining a professional tone to creative writing.
- Graduated from Roswell High school in 2010
-GPA: 3.6 - Graduated with Honors
- Georgia College and State University (August 2010- Present)
-Two semesters Dean’s list
- Total Team Wares: Store Manager (September 2009- January 2011)
Duties: In charge of sales, inventory, shop cleanliness, opening and closing duties, and communicating with corporate.
- Friendliness, Charisma, Proficiency with Word/ Excel, and mathematical skills required
- Camp Mishawaka: Youth Development Professional (June 2011- Present)
Duties: Two month residency camp; Responsible for ensuring the health and safety of children aged 7-16.
- Patience, maturity, understanding, and a strong work ethic were all essential attributes to having a successful and rewarding summer for the kids.
- Conversant in Spanish and French
- Organized and detail oriented