Sean R. Etwaroo
Creative Thinker and Graphic Artist
• M.F.A Advertising Design, 2006 Savannah College of Art and Design
• B.F.A. Graphic Design, 2004 Savannah College of Art and Design
• President/Creative Director, Creative Affliction Design Group (2004-Present)
- Clients: Up n It Entertainment, Dahz Produxions, Elite Business Services Inc., Marine Media Works, and The Pita Bar (Boca)
• Graphic Artist, Miz Wear Clothing Company (2003-2004)
- Miz Wear clothing company produces an array of urban wear and fashion. I had the opportunity to create designs for t-shirts, shorts, hats, and pants.
• Internship: Poller and Jordan Advertising Agency 07/2006 - 08/2006
- I worked on a variety of creative jobs for Poller and Jordan’s clients. I was able to use my print design skills to develop numerous newspaper ads, magazine ads, and posters.
• Freelance Designer, EDSA Ft. Lauderdale, Florida (05/29/07 – 06/19/07, 06/28/07 - 07/17/07)
- During my time at EDSA I worked on numerous projects ranging from billboards to logo development. My responsibilities included developing concepts, layout design, image adjustments, and preparing files for press.
• Senior Graphic Artist, Marware Inc., Hollywood, Florida (12/10/2007-Present)
- As Senior Graphic Artist at Marware I have used my creative skills to develop a brand identity, through packaging, stationery, advertising and website. I have also had the opportunity to work on multiple trade show booth graphics and other trade show collateral for trade shows such as MacWorld and CES. Through having the opportunity to work directly with packaging factories in Asia I have gained a lot of experience in the area of production. My job responsibilities also included working on magazine and web banner advertising, social media marketing, and direct mail marketing campaigns.
• Silver ADDY Award- Sales Promotion: Catalog (2009): Weston Jewelers Catalog 2008 (Production Designer), Freelance: Jacaty + Associates
• Silver ADDY Award- Direct Marketing: B-to-B or Consumer (2009): Weston Jewelers Catalog 2008 (Production Designer), Freelance: Jacaty + Associates
• Honorable Mention: Chatham/Effingham Anti- Tobacco Competition, Student Work
• Creative thinking, Ad and Brand Development, and Graphic Art: Experienced in Print: Packaging, Tradeshow/Display, Magazine, Newspaper, Direct Mail, Catalog, Brochure, Outdoor and Indoor Marketing, etc.
• Experienced in Web Design: Banner Ads (Static graphics, animated .gif and .swf)
• Adobe Creative Suite: Expert with PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat Pro.
• Quark Xpress
• iWorks: Expert with Keynote, Pages, and Numbers
• Microsoft Office
• Expert with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Mac OS
Please see my LinkedIn profile online for more references: http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanetwaroo
Thank you for taking the time to review my credentials!