Graphic Designer | Writer | Photographer
Talented professional with an impressive portfolio and record of driving business through exceptional artistry and writing. Skilled in developing high-impact images, marketing materials, brand identities, and print designs. Track record of meeting the most demanding deadlines, communicating effectively with cross-functional teams, and leading by example. Dedicated to finding the most cost-effective and creative solutions for all challenges.
? Graphic Design ? Layouts & Compositions ? Visual Storytelling
? Photography ? Project Management ? Company Branding
? Copywriting ? Font & Color Management ? Marketing Collateral
? Client Service ? Content Development ? Advertising Design
? Logo Design ? Identity Development ? Typography
Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver
International Academy of Design & Technology | Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Communication
Wayne State University | Bachelor of Arts in English
New England School of Photography | Fellowship: Studio Photography, Photojournalism
• Freelance Graphic Designer | 2011 to Present: Develop compelling collateral such as brochures, posters, signs, and stationary. Effectively work with a wide variety of companies and business owners while strengthening diverse brand identities. Quickly grow business by leveraging a reputation of doing whatever it takes to deliver superior products and design concepts to all clients.
• Graphic Designer | THE RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE OF DETROIT, Detroit, MI | 2011 to Present: Effectively promoted house events. Created a dynamic PowerPoint presentation, developed an informative pamphlet, and photographed events.
• Sales / Photo Technician | CVS, Grosse Pointe, MI | 2001 to Present: Mastered advanced color theory and process printing techniques as a Kodak-certified technician for C-41 processing and printing. Consistently exceeded client expectations.
• Sales & Customer Service Representative | THE SHARPER IMAGE, Novi, MI | 1999 to 2001: Interfaced with customers and presented innovative products.
• Manager | CPI PHOTO FINISHING, Dearborn, MI | 1996 to 1999: Supervised and motivated employees, maintained inventory, and handled accounting.
• Staff Writer & Photographer | C&G PUBLISHING, Warren, MI | 1993 to 1996: Wrote and edited impactful articles, designed stunning page layouts, and completed photo assignments to capture local news/events. Supported marketing and advertising efforts with powerful copywriting.