12659 Jersey Circle West
Thornton, CO 80602
Phone: (303) 462-1271 Cell: 303-269-1812
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a Linguist or any other suitable position.
TARGET JOB: Desired job type: Kurdish or Arabic Linguist Position.
Description of my perfect jobs an opportunity to contribute to the growth of a company.
Note: I have a Secret Active Security Clearance from Department of Defense
1-Punctual. 2- Friendly and Flexible. 3- Patient and helpful.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
1. Translating Documents from Kurdish and Arabic to English and Opposite
2. Interpreting or translating during Interrogation with detainees in detention centers.
3. Giving advises about the culture and communication ways with Iraqi people.
4. Conducting joint Interrogation with Iraqi security department and explaining the rules and regulation for US Army Interrogators.
5. Gathering information from the sources and reporting it to the chamber of military operations.
6. Participating in conducting military missions.
7. Translating during meeting with local Departments and Officials.
8. Preparing classes and training Iraqi civil departments of civil custom, custom police and passport and residency.
• Engineering Skills:
• Auto CAD drafting, Auto CAD R 14, 2000 and Auto CAD 2006,2007, 2008,2009.
• Solidworks 2009.
• Computer Skills.
• Engineering Lab Technician Construction Materials (Concrete, Soil and Asphalt) testing.
• Experienced in civil engineering projects.
• Skilled in Laying underground conduit.
• Ability to estimate materials used in production or projects.
• Residential and Commercial Plumbing.
• Sales Shift Manager.
• Entry level GIS Experience.
• Entry level Survey and Instrument Experience.
– Kurdish, Arabic and English translator with US Army in IRAQ 2009-2011 for Global Linguist Solution (GLS).
– Civil Cad Drafter for Denver West Design Group in 2007 and 2008.
– Linguist (Interpreter) English, Arabic, Kurdish for (Torres Advanced Enterprise Solution) from 06/10/2006 to 01/15/2007 in Diyala Iraq.Working with Special Forces military intelligence.
– Linguist (Interpreter) English, Arabic, Kurdish for (L3 Communication) TITAN Corp. from 12/04/2004 to 01/25/2006 in IRAQ with US Army. The following were my duties:
1. Interpreting or translating during Interrogation with detainees in Mosul detention facility in diamond back FOB, Mosul Iraq.
2. Translating Documents and Gathering information from sources.
3. Giving advises about the Iraqi culture.
4. Joint Interrogation with Iraqi security department and weekly meeting with local departments and Iraqi army officials.
– Lab Technician Material Testing, Concrete, Soil and asphalt. For PSI 2003-2004.
– Civil cad drafting (shopdranigs, peicedrawings, and detail drawings) for Rocky Mountain Prestress company.2000-2002.
– Sales shift manager at Southland Corp.(7-Eleven)1997-2002.
– Assembler at McKinley company 1999.
– Supervisor, civil engineering construction 4R’s Sulaymanya,Kurdistan,1994-1996.
– Civil Engineer, Reconstruction Department Sulaymanya,Kurdistan,1991-1994.
– Civil engineer, Badush Dam project, Mosul, 1989-1991.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
• Updated Auto CAD 2000 to Auto CAD 2006 in Red Rocks Community College in summer 2006.
• Auto CAD drafting self-practicing on my own computer on daily basis.
• Some Classes in Surveying and Mapping at Metro State College of Denver.
• Some Classes in Solidworks at Red Rocks Community College currently.
• Certificate, Auto cad 2000 & drafting at Red Rocks Community College.
• Certificate, Work styles pre-employment Training, Spring Institute, Denver, CO, May, 1997.
• Certificate Water-Supply & Sanitation,UNICEF,Sulaymanya,Kurdistan,1992.
• Graduated From College of Engineering (Bachelor degree) in Civil Engineering from University of Salahadin,Kurdistan,1985-1989.
• Diploma, General Studies, Roshinbeer Secondary School,Sulaymanya.Kurdistan,1980-1985.
HONORS AND AWARDS:
• Recommendations and certificates from Titan and L-3 Communication companies and from military units I worked with in Iraq.
• Certificate and Bonus as excellent Supervisor, 1989-1991.
Hushyar Ismail Drafter working for Old Castle Precast Company,Phone 301-661-1187.