~Seeking a challenging position in where I can utilize my excellent administrative and customer service skills~
Effective Time Management
Type 70 wpm Report & Document Preparation
Spreadsheet & Database Creation
Multi-Line Telecommunications Systems
Maintain Financial Records Epic Electronic Medical Record
Excellent Customer Service
Sentara Healthcare Mar. 2010 to Present
• Multi-task in fast paced environment.
• Efficiently enter physician charges on a weekly basis.
• Provide top of the line customer service through face-to-face and telephone interaction.
• Process electronic payments through Virtual Merchant.?
• Implemented processes to improve efficiency of office.
• Responsible for purging medical records for storage.
• Proficient in Epic Electronic Medical Record and IDX computer programs.?
• Receive and process referrals.?
• Check in/out Patients.
ECPI College of Technology, Newport News, VA Oct. 2009 to Apr. 2010
Librarian Assistant-work study
• Efficiently and independently managed library books/supplies, checkouts and check-ins.
• Developed efficiency-enhancing workflow/process improvements that made it possible to accommodate increasing responsibilities necessitated by staff reductions.
Peninsula Institute for Community Health (PICH) Jan. 2009 to May 2009
• Served as an assistant to the management team, handled a busy phone system, functioned as primary liaison to customers and ensured a consistently positive customer experience.
• Assisted with the implementation of an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system.
• Handled multiple phone lines; sorted and distributed mail/faxes to separate departments.
APAC Mar. 2007 to Apr. 2008
Customer Service Representative
• Identified, researched, and resolved customer issues using the computer system
• Followed-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.
• Filed missing package and damage claims in a call center environment
• Ordered supplies.
Medical Careers Institute Jan. 2009 to Apr.2010
• A. A.S. in Medical Administration
• Summa *** Laude G.P.A. 3.92