Great Results, On Time, Creative
I am very versatile in web and graphic design/development, branding, marketing, from concept to the finished product. I always get the work done on time and under budget and have fantastic communication skills. I am a very concise developer and have a full knowledge in my technology stack area. I understand and listen to the client’s needs and produces the client’s visual product with precision for return business.
Disciplines I practice:
W3C standards, CSS 2-3 and specificity/inheritance, HTML5, Progressive Enhancement, Eye Tracking, and common sense.
Software I use regularly:
Design in: Photoshop, Illustrator, DreamWeaver, Fireworks, Image Ready and Flash. Wireframes, Flowcharts, In Design, Acrobat, PageMaker, Quark, Freehand, Final Cut Pro and After Effects. Productivity in all Microsoft Office applications.
Languages I am proficient in:
• Collaborate with content strategists, front-end developers, programmers, information architects, and project managers to develop site improvements and additions based on business objectives, usability studies, metrics, and real-time.
• Extend and contribute corporate branding styles to new website designs, style guides and graphics.
• Create and deliver elegant visual interfaces utilizing user-centered design principles to development teams using Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, while providing solid reasoning for their design decisions.
• Highly proficient user of Adobe Creative Suites, Quark, and others in Mac OSX environment
• Color and press checking; post-press finishing of projects
• Fast, accurate production for wide variety of projects including branding, packaging, and other collateral materials
• Expertly evaluating, purchasing, implementing, and troubleshooting equipment and software
• Managing multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Skilled in marketing, branding, large scale presentations for conventions and events.
• Certified Instructor in Advanced Integrated Systems. Wrote and implemented curriculum in web development, graphic and web design, marketing and practical application. Have a 99% Student Retention Rate & Awards.
• Trained small and corporate businesses in Oracle Applications designed by consultants and myself.
• Design and layout of print media incorporating corporate guidelines or creating new identity; quality execution of digital composites from rough sketches; and rendering of complex camera ready pre-press